Faction Split 50/50

Earthfury as of right now is sitting just under 8K Horde and 8K Alliance, per classicrealminfo. The first week there was basically no world pvp but I’ve definitely noticed it this weekend.

4 Likes

Transferred over from Skeram, which is very Horde heavy. I have been really happy with the faction split here, and the pvp.

As grand as people thinking “owning” a server is it is quite boring. Hopefully EF keeps a decent split!

Horde according to classicrealminfo is at 50.26%, alliance 49.74% and at 16K population total. Now that’s an even split!

1 Like

For anyone who cares I did a population snapshot with the Census Addon for both Alliance/Horde yesterday at two different times. Each scan only took about 5 minutes to do. IMO, snapshot approach is much better than just looking at characters in general (that realm data comes from the aggregation of this app, btw).

Here were my results (9/16):

At 12:30pm CST:
Online Horde: 669
Online Alliance: 578

At 6:35pm CST:
Online Horde: 1,235
Online Alliance: 1,106

That crazy feeling when the server is 45/55 and you seem to be the only person who isn’t drinking the loopy juice.

Not sure I follow. At the time of posting the original post, classicrealminfo had the horde with fewer than a 50 character difference. In the past week the alliance had twice overtaken horde prior to server transfers ending, with horde then taking the lead again.

If you go to the current census and look at active characters for all level brackets, it’s 45/55. One day’s snapshot isn’t enough to go off of. You need a lot more data. That’s all I’m trying to say. Data is super easy to mislead people and it’s best to be upfront and honest about it.

45/55 isn’t a bad population and pretty much every PvP server is Horde favored. But 25% is still a difference and it’s nothing to be ignored.

That’s incredible balance for a pvp realm…it’s no fun being on a 70/30 realm

Nope. That’s why I left Kirtonos and came here. Lets hope it stays balanced.

1 Like