Faction Imbalance Worsens - Another Top Alliance Guild Going Horde

Club Camel (US-Stormrage), the only US Alliance Guild that has killed Mythic N’zoth so far, are server transferring to A52 and faction changing to Horde come Shadowlands. I’ve whispered one of their members to inquire and they said they’ve explored all available options to stay Alliance but if they want to get better/improve their guild, the only remaining option was to go Horde.

Blizzard seriously needs to do something about this issue, whether it be OP racials or further increased war modes or something else. Eventually, there won’t be a raiding scene on alliance and it will be a one faction game.

You can visit Club Camel’s WoWProgress guild page if you want to see it for yourself.

EDIT - Ok, maybe not racials but there needs to be something that incentivizes playing Alliance or not having factions matter. If you are asking why you should care, please see Merpish’s response below.

128 Likes

Blizzard will do nothing as they are okay with the Alliance dying out.

138 Likes

People are taking this game a bit too cereal

64 Likes

I don’t know dude. As someone who doesn’t care about doing Mythic raiding I can’t seem to care about what faction people who like Mythic raiding do it on. It literally makes no difference to me if they are all Horde, all Alliance, or a mixture in between.

37 Likes

Were you planning on joining their guild? Is the guild even on your server? Why do you even care? :joy:

27 Likes

Option 1 will cause the same exact issue, but for the Horde. WoW still becomes a 1 faction game.

Option 2 won’t effect raiding.

8 Likes

Good.
The Horde is waiting for them.
We are only one button click away folks.
Come join the party

:cake:

15 Likes

What would you like Blizzard to do? Stop them?

6 Likes

Yeah good idea, make them all switch back to alliance so the pendulum can swing back in the other direction.

We need cross faction grouping. Faction imbalance won’t mean a thing after that.

46 Likes
  1. Never heard of them

2. Warmode has next to nothing to do with Raids

3. Racials are already neutered to the point of almost non-effect. Stats are also all aligned. This seems more like a ‘them’ problem based on victimization.

Cheers

19 Likes

A great deal of features/events in the game are based on the premise that there are two factions warring over [INSERT REWARD HERE]. If one side just gets all the players that want to “git gud,” you eventually have a game where one side refuses to participate because its already a “loss” (or don’t care) and the other side has to suffer through increasingly long queues that will only get worse.

20 Likes

Because pressure at the top is exerted downward. As an 8/12 Alliance Mythic Guild, I can tell you that the raiding scene is so bad on ally that it’s made recruitment basically come down to poaching and waiting to vulture from dead guilds.

And if you don’t think this effects you because you don’t raid mythic, and you play alliance, then I’m sorry to say that it does.

As the mythic raid scene dries up, lower difficulties will get worse and worse as the better players see no room for advancement and either faction transfer or quit.

This effects all alliance players. It’s not even about racials, it’s all population.

148 Likes

26 Likes

Area 52 is a good server, I tried to talk the wife into going there and starting fresh with the Vulpera. It was no go she does not want to go without any gold.

2 Likes

I have recommended many times on the forums that all players go Horde to resolve the faction problem.

2 Likes

Man, I tell ya. The whole mythic raiding top guild obsessions are cancer. Sorry if it’s destroying your community. I don’t know what Blizzard could do to fix it.

8 Likes

*vulture

sorry

3 Likes

OOOH NOOOO MY ESPORTS. NOOOO WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? MUH ESPORTS, MUH RACE TO WORLD FIRST. IT’S SO EPIC FOR THE WIN BIG CHUNGUS WHYYY? BLIZZARD REMOVE RACIALS TO MAKE ESPORTS MORE FAIR!!!

Everytime i hear stuff like this this is what i’m imagining.

12 Likes

They are making to much cash on faction changes and then the eventual race change servers to actually care.

3 Likes

Thanks for your input but your opinion is what we call irrelevant.

You’re not usually this dense.

12 Likes