Faction imbalance, it's not the players job to fix it

It’s too late to fix it. All they can do is make content cross-faction.

1 Like

Obviously “merc mode” would be a bad name for something that has nothing to do with military mercenaries. But what you are describing is simply the present situation, any of which can be changed to make some form or forms of cross-faction PvE possible.

I’m not defending Blizz but they kinda tried in BfA, with overwhelming quests and mechagnome racial ability.
Exactly don’t know why they nerfed both of them, but I guess there must be a lot of complains from Horde side. (didn’t linger around here back then.)
It’s not weird thing, just maybe Blizz can’t withstand such enormous complains. And I think actually they wasn’t willing to do so.
Now Alliance is more… how can I put this, casual place. lol
I have no problem with it, but now I don’t know how Blizz can fix this.

The issue that happened in WoD happened in BCC. FOTM folks and incentivizing them in a 2 faction game does more harm than good. Blizzard showed once again that their ‘pillar’ is worthless.

2 Likes

I agree there I’m just pointing out how they refuse to fix it for alliance retail

1. as if WoW’s lore is anything to take seriously anyways…
  2. Don’t worry about the “RPG element”, since current WoW has only a shadow of the RPG elements of older expacs.

That’s really all they would have to do. We’re usually uniting to kill the big bad anyway so it makes sense even from a lore perspective

But I would never support eliminating the factions themselves.