Faction Imbalance = Dead Game

First off if horde really are so great at PvP then remove Hardiness and nerf WoTF.

Doubt that’ll every happen as too many streamers play Horde to pad their egos. But really is anything going to be done about faction imbalance, or are we cool letting the server populations collapse on themselves?

I’m f***ing tired of paying $15 a month, to be farmed all night in AV.

Or don’t and let the game die and I can save $15 a month, either way :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s not why that’s not going to happen.

Get good, re-roll or quit. Pick one. Changes aren’t an option.

You can start saving 15 bucks a month right now, ya know. You don’t even have to make silly little claims of a dead game to do it.

5 Likes

Plenty of streamers play Alliance, also.

2 Likes

Horde have vastly more numbers, better racials, and win >95% of AV battlegrounds.

Lol you obviously don’t have a background in statistics if you think one side winning >95% of games regularly is due to skill.

2 Likes

Somethings off about this post.

6 Likes

Are we talking about WPvP or AV? Cuz I thought we were talking about AV.

Paladins, fear ward, escape artist, stone form.

Racials are not why you’re losing.

1 Like

yeah OP just git gud and learn to carry 39 players in AV or quit lmfao

/s

Not supporting his view on fixing AV, but I strongly disagree with your stance on ally racials in large scale PVP and Paladin usage on a large scale is not as effective as you want it to be. Hop doesnt protect against blizzard.

There may be an advantage Horde side, but it’s marginal at best. It’s not going to sway many AVs if any at all.

For every stun resisted a gnome breaks a snare.

1 Like

AV hasn’t changed really and the AV you are in is basically the same one in retail, right now. Funny how there hasn’t been this dire imbalance issue since Vanilla. Funny how it’s only an issue NOW. Funny how for over a decade, people complained how the map was skewed towards the alliance because of the bridge choke point that made it twice as hard for the horde to get to the Alliance relief hut and twice as easy for Alliance to defend the last bunkers. Funny how everything you are complaining about is a polar opposite if what’s been the norm for 15 years.

1 Like

You’re using popular straw man argumenta.
WOTF provides fear immunity, destroying fear bomb tactics which work for horde. EA is a joke in 40v40 unless you give immunity, snares will be reapplied instantly.

Quantitatively it’s not even a discussion that horde passives are better.

1 Like

Well, no. It’s not. The Horde cave moved.

Funny. None of us have an immunity bubble. Escape Artist and Stoneform are pretty damn OP too. I think it balances out.

Wait we’re back to no changes again? I thought lots of thing were changed in classic. When did they go back to no changes?

1 Like

I do agree with this.

Yeah but you cant remove blizzard/frost trap slow.

Yeah and none of us have and entire class that has immunity to freaking literally ANYTHING.

12 seconds is nothing in large scale pvp.

And DRs applied as well. You could say the same of stuns. If one is resisted another will just land.

I fail to see where I straw manned. I’m addressing the issue directly with relevant counter arguments.

Overall I’d agree horde racials are better. But it’s only due to one racial, hardiness.

But as I said, paladins provide better support for the most part than shamans which at least comes close to making up for it.

As oppose to one race that has a racial that is shorter in duration and longer in cooldown and DOSENT mitigate damage? Really?