Alliance ones:
lil' siege tower, 200
corlain falcon, 200
pair of bee wings, 250
drustvar piglet, 75

Horde ones:
lil' ben'fon, 300
ranishu runt, 250
shinchomper, 50 (not 'horde exclusive', but I've ended up with a spare)

And have approx. 2400 charms that I can use to buy anything else. I'd prefer to trade anything from above list for anything off this list: lil' tika, lil' war machine, swamp toad, tragg, greatwing macaw, mech prairie dog. This is just a preference and not set in stone though. (objective is to avoid ending up with a bunch of duplicates at the end)
11/05/2018 03:02 PMPosted by Jfifth
anyone around i want to try to get a macaw

I can get you the Macaw, if you want. Any of the Horde pets of equal value is fine with me.
Done another trade where I swapped a full set of horde pets for 10x lvl-up stones plus some more alliance pets, so am now not holding any of the horde pets at the moment and have a set of the alliance pets on hand (with a couple duplicates). And about 1900 charms left still.

Anyone on horde side after a set of the alliance ones?

(test posting on alt)

Currently I have all of the alliance pets and none of the horde pets. Over the last few months this has changed, depending on who trades with me and which faction they play. If I get a horde player to trade, then I’d have the stuff you want and can respond to your request.

Alternatively, this also leaves it open for anyone else to trade with you directly, its not my intention to be the sole person seeking transactions in this thread, anyone can use it to find trading partners.

I know that those people who only have a single 120 will acquire charms at a slower rate than the others of us who have a lot more alts, so I hope this thread can still help more people still even further down the track. Its also for this reason that I haven’t just gone and spent all my charms to finish my collection.

So currently I have a horde-shaped hole in my collection (and so does Loncis) if a horde person wishes to trade with either of us. I currently have all the alliance pets available.
And also a further 2400 or so polished charms available if someone is interested in a different sort of trade and wants to offer me something else that I don’t own for the sold-for-charms pets.

Edit: as I can’t find how to get into my own character’s armory page, I’m just going to paste a link to it here: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/dathremar/dakyras/collections/pets

Hey all! I was wondering if there was a Discord channel for pets trading? It would be useful to all I guess :slight_smile:

Still looking for someone horde-side that is after the alliance pets.

If someone is after the horde pets - I don’t currently need more of the alliance pets, but am open to a deal involving the epic battle stones (60 charms each) being used on my pets in exchange for me getting the horde pets for you. I’ve done a few trades like this already.

Also suggest using this thread for trading the paragon chest pets when they arrive in 2 weeks time. And for the pets that will cost warfront currency (Tanzil? (H) and Trecker? (A)).

It seems my only recourse is to continue leveling my Horde Warlock. He’s just entered the Warlords of Draenor.

loncis I’m horde with most pets ulocked and I can get the last few easily add me Devin#1872

All horde pets unlocked. Looking for someone to consistently trade with specifically for pigs and bees.

EDIT: I believe that I have all the horde pets at the moment, once I get a chance to check and I need more, I will relist on this post.

TY for those who traded. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m looking for Alliance pets. Let me know if anyone has any available. I have a little over 200 charms right now, and access to all Horde pets.

GregSanta#1278

Which ones?

I’ve got enough charms to buy all of them.

Well, that’s depressing. I finally leveled my Horde Warlock to 120 and figured it was a matter of time before I finally got the rep to buy the pets. Then I discovered an NPC named Jenoh and discovered he doesn’t even have rep requirements . Or if he does, they’re so trivial it was easy to get. I haven’t gotten past “Friendly” on a single Horde faction. A few quests and I have Ranushi Runt, too.

Are all the other Horde faction accessible pets so easy to get? Is it only Alliance that has to do the faction grind?

Horde has faction required pets as well, like Tragg the Curious and Lil’ War Machine

Looking for an Alliance on Thrall that can trade a Trecker for a Tanzil.

GregSanta#1278

I currently own one Trecker (A) that is available for trading for a Tanzil (H).

If you are still looking, my battlenet tag is in the first post at the top of this page.

I also have a spare each of the rebuilt gorilla bot (A) and rebuilt spider bot (H) if anyone wants to trade for their opposite. I had more gorillas, but have since sold them.

I have 2 spare albatross pets from the Proudmore paragon chests available to swap for Talanji Expedition bats.
Edit: and now a spare Corlain raven as well.

I have moved on from the polished pet charms vendor pets. I have characters on both factions and have unlocked all the pets myself. But if anyone still needs any from either side, perhaps we can work out an alternative trade (eg, pet leveling stones for use on my pets in exchange for me spending my charms on the pets you need).

I would like to trade a bat for an ablatross, I’ll message you when I next get on.

I am still looking. I added your battletag this evening.

Is that the one we buy with dubloons?