Faction-exclusive pets trading

No, these are both paragon cache rewards (Proudmoore & Talanji Expedition).

Are those two the only Paragon cache rewards?

Update:

I currently have 2 x Tanzil (H). Would be interested in trading one for a Trecker.

I also still have a spare each of the rebuilt gorilla bot (A) and rebuilt spider bot (H) if anyone wants to trade for their opposite.

I have 1 spare albatross pets from the Proudmore paragon chests available;
also have 1 spare Talanji Expedition bat.
Can trade either of these for any other paragon pet; the Corlain raven from Drustvar, or the violet abyssal eel from Stormsong, or another crimson bat or albatross (2 spare paragon pets is 2 spare paragon pets, I donā€™t care which ones).

1 Like

Not sure if your still doin this or not but Iā€™d really l8ke a ranishu runtā€¦Iā€™m currently sitting on over 1k polished charms just let me know what we can do to make this happen

I have a extra violet abyssal eel as well

Browsing your duplicate pets on ~wow-pets.com, I see 2 island expedition spares you have that I have none (yet) of: Tinder pup & inky. Would you be willing to buy a couple epic pet stones to max them and then trade both for a lvl 1 ranishu?

Using the same website for approximate values, Iā€™m seeing (15k+120 charms) for 75k. If this sounds like a good trade to you, add me and we can make it happen.

I have no problem doin that at allā€¦you just let me know where you wanna do this and itā€™s done

Thank you.

Iā€™ve got three albatrosses from Paragon Cache. Although my Warlock has gotten most of the pets from the Horde side, it would take a while before I get the bat. If someone wants to give me a bat for an Albatross, Iā€™d appreciate it.

Iā€™ve been tryin to reach out to you Dakyras but we seem to be just missing each other. Iā€™m hoping that we can still do this so plz just let me know and keep me in mind

FYI this is just a alt of Pandamaru

Looking for any horde players looking to trade petsā€¦Iā€™m in search of ranishu ruby and traggā€¦let me know what you want or need and Iā€™ll make it happen

Iā€™m interested in Child of Jani. I can trade any of the other pets for it.

Do you have the bat that you get from Paragon Chests? I could get the Child of Jani in exchange for that.

I already got it from Dakyras. I should have posted it, sorry.

Looking for an Alliance on Thrall to acquire a Seabreeze Bumblebee, a Corlain Falcon, and a Lilā€™ Siege Tower. I have access to all the Horde pets and plenty of charms.

GregSanta#1278

Bump for new factions. I currently have honoured with Ankoans & Rustbolt if anyone is after new vendor pets.

Looking to trade slimy pets. I have duplicate Slimy Sea Slugs and a Slimy Fangtooth available to trade.

I would say most players average about 500 charms per day so its not too hard.

Anyone want to trade (my) Damplight Slug for a Prismatic Softshell?

I can do that, Fengar. Youā€™re still on my contact list from last time.

24th July

Edit: gawd I hate not being able to add a reply if Iā€™m still the last respondent in a thread.

If anyone wants to do some trading, hereā€™s a link to my duplicates: ~https://wow-pets.com/character/us/dathremar/dakyras#duplicate

and one to my ā€˜missingā€™ (31 currently) that can be caged: ~https://wow-pets.com/character/us/dathremar/dakyras#unowned

Some of the most expensive missing ones are valued at several times what my most expensive spares are worth (Ā±250k vs 50k-75k), Iā€™m not expecting a one-for-one type of exchange in that situation, just as long as you consider each side of the trade is fair to you.

Even if you have nothing I need, we can still trade your spares for mine, although in this case I would prefer to trade a bundle of many of my pets for a single pet of higher value so I can reduce some clutter. I also have access to Alliance faction vendors and plenty of spare island dubloons.