Faction Change how do I open portal to Nazjatar?

I faction changed now I can’t figure out how to get to Nazjatar. Any ideas?

Did you check the portal room in Great Seal? Did you check with Nathanos at the docks? Not sure if you have to do intro quests.

Yeah no portal. Nathanos only has foothold quests. I never completed those when I was alliance and managed to get my portal set up. I unlocked flying already on this character, and I switched factions the same day.

hmm weird. Looks like you might want to fill out a ticket or check with bug report forum.

1 Like

Yeah I ended up filling out a ticket, just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something before wasting gm’s time.

Sorry about the previous post, didn’t want to post on an alt and the Blizz random character selector got me.

I believe the first step of the horde quest is to talk to the island expedition guy, which is just south of the entrance to The Motherlode.

1 Like

Did you already go there at least once? I left there before finishing all the opening quests on my horde and couldn’t figure out to get back-but on my map near the docks is a icon telling me to speak to the captain(expedition guy) to go there. So try that.

3 Likes

Well seeing you went Horde, I lost interesting in your problem…

1 Like

Aphizora you just solved it for me. I had to talk to the Island Expedition guy! Thank you everyone for helping out.

1 Like

Nice that is good to know when anyone faction change. Talk to Island Exp npc.

1 Like