Faction Alternative

Alot of players are talking about the new focus of Horde vs Alliance in Battle for Azeroth. While I consider myself an Alliance player, I can sympathize with the Horde players feeling guilty for playing the “bad guys”. An alternative to this which I’m curious of thoughts on is the chance to make new factions such as the Scourge, Old Gods, or Burning Legion available? It would be cool to actually play as bad guys and the reprocussions you have on engaging war with the rest of Azeroth

Everyone thinks the horde is bad because they use the cuoler red

I don’t know anyone personally that “feels guilty” about playing Horde, tho I have seen it out there. I would like to see a third faction, and I think they have laid some of the groundwork for something like that, tho I don’t think it will actually come to pass. If there wind up being more “Lightbound Forsaken” (not sure if there’s an official name) that could lead to a splinter faction… Sylvanas VS “Honorable Horde” situation could lead to a splinter faction… and there have been other 3 faction games of course.

I think it’s much more likely that Sylvanas will be killed off. She’s always been my favorite characters as a long time Forsaken main and someone who has frequently played archer/ranger archtypes in other games, but her character development the last 2 expacs has been pretty polarizing, and I doubt they’ll do a redemption arc with how hard they’re forcing the objectively evil Sylvanas story.

We’ll see in the next couple of major patches, i’m sure.

Third faction? I’m sure that will be super balanced like it is now! /s