<Faceroll>[H] 2/8M-[Fri/Sat 10pm-1:30am est]

<Faceroll> on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild thats looking for individuals who're interested in pushing Mythic raid content while still enjoying our time. We're looking for any roles and so long as you can play you're spec competently you're welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk! You can also drop an application on our website! https://faceroll.org/

About The Guild
We've been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids durring current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule
  • Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST
  • Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression
Uldir
  • Normal: 8/8
  • Heroic: 8/8
  • Mythic: 2/8

Current Needs
  • DPS - [LOW] Ranged Preferred
  • Healer - [LOW] Resto Shaman and Holy Paladin Preferred. Competent DPS OS is a plus.

Contact
Sounds like something you're interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we'll chat. No realm transfer is required until we're in Mythic content.

• Healofsteel[Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
  • Alzar[Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
  • Blackstool[Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

--------------------------------------------

Also check out our website and submit an app today!
Website - https://faceroll.org
Hey Black I am fairly interested in your guild. I am currently rolling a Fury Warrior but I am an experienced Blood Death Knight as well just not particularly geared at this point. I am currently looking for a weekend raiding group after my previous group fell apart due to other members poor attendance. I will try to catch up with you next time I'm online!
Sounds good man. We’ll be running tonight so if you catch us you’re welcome to come along.
Hi there, looking for a new guild to join and it sounds like your raid times could work out with my schedule. Long time player just looking for some chill peeps to play with. Looking forward to chatting with you more in game. Thanks!
Hey man I'll be on in a few to chat with you if non of our officers get to you first !
Updated op with current progress and needs. Catch us on btag, in game, or most easily by filling out an app on the website.
We are still looking for SOLID DPS and preferably one with a healing OS.
Still looking !
I'm interested as well but work until 10:30 and wouldn't realistically be able to attend consistently at this point. I get home around 11:00 but would love to run with you guys.

Looking for a ranged dps for core spot.