Eye of the Storm- Graphics

Wow’s graphics is looking good, but when I get a que pop for Eye of the Storm Battleground it’s horrible.

Kinda makes the game feel bad and dated, all the other Battlegrounds look fine, this one needs a graphics update.

1 Like

That’s because the game is extremely dated built on a very old engine and works very poorly even on higher ended CPU’s.

Graphics can only be updated so much before it needs a new engine. Even the “newer” bg’s dont look much better.

They havent given us a new BG in a decade. I dont think updating graphics for a battleground is on their agenda.

1 Like

Ugliest battleground map in the game.

1 Like

TBC zones were pretty garish, but tbh it doesn’t really bother me.
I much prefer it to deepwind gorge, which has a lot of issues with trees obscuring your camera and just tons of visual noise that strains the eyes.

it rly is time for a new engine

some of the old textures in this game look absolutely god awful even on 4k max gfx

They updated Warsong Vally and another BG a couple years ago, they looks awesome. Also there coming out with another BG in the War Within.

Yeah i know we finally have a new bg. From the reviews I saw about it though, it heavily favors range and really hurts melee classes. Haven’t tried it since I don’t have alpha access but wondering if it’s better than seething shore since you can -still- attack from the ship there and it’s never been fixed

I’m sure it’ll be fun for sure, with nice graphics, unlike Eye of the Storm lol