Exusia Public Address

Greetings Denizens of the Emerald Dream,

It isn’t very often that Exusia graces the forums with its presence. However, this is a special occasion. Today, I am not here to recruit nor am I here to sell our way of life to the unlettered and ordinary.

I have come to deliver news that for some may be unsettling. In 15 days our guild will experience a massive purge. To those on the outside, it may appear that we have been annihilated. However, I assure you all that this is far from the truth. We are approaching the cusp of a new era within our guild. It will be a time of rebirth, enlightenment, and proselytization.

Now to be less vague, the purge has been needed for a long time, but the large influx of returning players for Shadowlands has shown us that now is the best opportunity to begin reshaping our empire. The foremost change largely responsible for this purge is that as of today, discord has been made mandatory. Too long have my disciples and I retched and cringed at the recalcitrant behavior of many belonging to the WoW community that for some reason fail to adhere to such a basic admonition. Ever since Exusia arrived in Azeroth, we have provided numerous incentives even daily gold payouts to those who join our discord and become familiar with our teachings. No more will we tolerate the weak-willed. Negotiations will no longer be on the table for such ones.

As we prepare to trim the fat we have also extended some additional provisions for the loyal. Until the great purge, we have raised daily gold pay for our baseline rank to 500 gold/day. We have also paused inactivity related kicks until the release date of Shadowlands.

It is our hope that with these changes (as well as others that I will not share here) that we will be restored to our former glory, worthy of due honor from our forebears.

1 Like

im gay lol

1 Like

new phone who dis

1 Like

Hmmm this is what is meant by throwing pearls before swine I suppose.

2 Likes

did you find your gear in a dumpster?

Yeah why did yer mum throw out a perfectly good hat?

1 Like