Extended Queues Expected on Select Realms (Updated Aug 20)

Why not just add more realms? There aren’t nearly enough, especially considering that there are unofficial realms for Brazilians, Streamers, and whatnot.

8 Likes

cant be any worse than wod’s launch, ddoses, several hour queues and all that jazz. I have faith itll be better than that

Whitemane here we gooooo!!!

You have been warned!!! :grinning:

I assume they’re ok with the current results. EU got a new server, but based on the survey, the two EU servers averaged about double/even almost triple the US servers in survey votes in some cases, even Herod didn’t even reach the same amount, but it came close to the lower pop server. Considering they didn’t announce a US one today, I guess they feel confident with the results they’re seeing so far.

Yeah, I would prefer the RP realms to be well-populated by authentic RPers, not with
realm-raged victims of that authentic Vanilla Queue Rage.

I do believe the queues will only be the initial frustration for Retail players who never played Vanilla or TBC, or even WotLK.

3 Likes

how about releasing the ratio of created accounts :slight_smile: Horde Vs Alliance?

Furthermore, would like to see a central US server as well for all of those from Texas to Chicago and such, and not have to deal with using a Eastcoast or Westcoast realm. You have “Central” realms for the main game (i.e. Sargeras), why not classic?

12 Likes

@Bornakk Please OPEN MORE NA SERVERS… the supply and demand ratio is quite unbalanced…

5 Likes

you should open a new realm, many english speaking players do not want to play on thalnos because of the language barrier, as well as the same for Faerlina because of streamer impact on the server. This leaves EST players with one server pretty much. 1 more server should be added. There were servers added in EU to compensate for the language barriers and since those players already are on 1 of the allocated servers, it screws a lot of players.

6 Likes

How about you just open another EST PVP server? You clearly managed to do this to yourselves. You know why people don’t want to play on the other two. Why are you being willingly stupid?

14 Likes

Maybe to avoid queues we just add more servers?

7 Likes

Adding another Eastern time PvP server would do wonders. Currently there’s the choice of an overpopulated realm, the streamers server, and the non-English speaking server.

4 Likes

If the “severe queues” are anything like the name reservation then it’s not a big deal. 10k person queue took only 6 minutes to get through.

1 Like

Just give another Eastern PvP server you silly people. No one wants to live with streamers or have to learn a second language.

7 Likes

Or you could open another east coast pvp server as has been requested by thousands of players. Herod is the only choice for many of us.

5 Likes

WE NEED ONE MORE REALM PLEASE!!!

Please Blizzard. Please

4 Likes

@Bornakk Please OPEN MORE NA SERVERS… the supply and demand ratio is quite unbalanced…

3 Likes

Release an EST RP PVP server located in Chicago, or move Grobbulous and a great deal of the strain on Herod will be alleviated. You forced anyone on the East Coast who cares about latency and time zone onto Herod.

3 Likes

That makes no sense, they can create layers on demand and remove queues nearby instantly. They are fearing not be able to remove layering in the future and lying regarding the reason.

2 Likes

wasn’t layering meant to solve having queues? :no_mouth:

8 Likes