Extended Queues Expected on Select Realms (Updated Aug 20)

I would gladly start my toons on any normal server with a low population if any of those existed. Got a feeling unless you all double the number of servers by tomorrow they will all be high/full by the end of day one going live.

1 Like

I suggest players try to roll on the new servers coming out. They have some cool names.

well Stalagg isn’t on the list & thats the server I’m set on its still full status though

In all honestly these ques are blizzards fault. They underestimated the demand

they should
 for the first few days. double or triple the amount of layers allowed on each realm and reduce them over time.

1 Like

You are going to have to make another RP server Bloodsail is now full

2 Likes

Bilzzard has been underestimating demand for Classic for years. Why should they stop on launch day?

3 Likes

Stalaag filled the day after this was posted :frowning:

This is the kind of service I’m paying for? Just keep trickling in new servers to disrupt the community? Thanks for WoW classic (truly) but shame on you Blizzard for this kind of lax and underwhelming attention to your customers. Unbelievable you would treat this obvious gold mine like a second rate project. Millions to be made in as least servers as possible? Or is the money that tight from subs post 5 years ago, in that case its almost understandable .

Blizzard doesn’t make its money on subs anymore, it is microtransactions in the store that is the cash cow. That is why every time you turn around there is a new mount that is store bought only

They are not prepared! (gravelly Illidian voice)

They do not believe it will last long, and are not going to give new servers until it is obvious that many many people waited until today to re sub. Maybe by the end of the day we might get a few more realms. But how long will they stay active? A month? A Year? Who knows?

How about you stop dcing ppl that are already logged in and giving us a que time blizz. thanks.

2 Likes