Extended Queues Expected on Select Realms (Updated Aug 20)

Just delete herod…

Blizzard just dont care, period

Apparently Blizz was unable to predict the overwhelming interest in classic even though most eveyone else did lol. How not to overcrowd a server well you see if you gave more choice initially then that problem could have been avoided altogether.

1 Like

TBH, how they’re doing it isn’t really that bad. I imagine a ton of people will cancel their queue to just move their guild to one of the new servers coming on the 26th.

That’s a unique idea… most people are just holding pat figuring that people are signed up to as many 3 servers and the actual Q time will be less than expected. But deleting Herod would make a lot of East Coasters scream bloody murder! That’s a great way of having an impactful launch! That being said, Herod is the last of the 3 I put a name up on that I will actually try to sign on and play. It will be interesting to say the least.

1 Like

you can make that EVERY realm now everything but the RPPVP is full or high and im betting that the RPPVP server will be full too on monday night

your going to need more 4 more servers more like 10 more 4 more pvp 4 more pve and 2 more RP just not have queues

1 Like

Blizz, please update this thread ASAP. Inquiring minds want to know.

2 Likes

Need more servers. They’re all high or full guys. Dont F us over and force us into terrible queues.

1 Like

US Needs more PVP realms to pick from! PVP realms are going to be all full if more are not added. I’m aware they are adding some tomorrow for launch but I fear it wont be enough.
Blizzard is not prepared… <3

1 Like

I would gladly start my toons on any normal server with a low population if any of those existed. Got a feeling unless you all double the number of servers by tomorrow they will all be high/full by the end of day one going live.

1 Like

I suggest players try to roll on the new servers coming out. They have some cool names.

well Stalagg isn’t on the list & thats the server I’m set on its still full status though…

In all honestly these ques are blizzards fault. They underestimated the demand

they should… for the first few days. double or triple the amount of layers allowed on each realm and reduce them over time.

1 Like

You are going to have to make another RP server Bloodsail is now full

2 Likes

Bilzzard has been underestimating demand for Classic for years. Why should they stop on launch day?

3 Likes

Stalaag filled the day after this was posted :frowning:

This is the kind of service I’m paying for? Just keep trickling in new servers to disrupt the community? Thanks for WoW classic (truly) but shame on you Blizzard for this kind of lax and underwhelming attention to your customers. Unbelievable you would treat this obvious gold mine like a second rate project. Millions to be made in as least servers as possible? Or is the money that tight from subs post 5 years ago, in that case its almost understandable .

Blizzard doesn’t make its money on subs anymore, it is microtransactions in the store that is the cash cow. That is why every time you turn around there is a new mount that is store bought only

They are not prepared! (gravelly Illidian voice)

They do not believe it will last long, and are not going to give new servers until it is obvious that many many people waited until today to re sub. Maybe by the end of the day we might get a few more realms. But how long will they stay active? A month? A Year? Who knows?

How about you stop dcing ppl that are already logged in and giving us a que time blizz. thanks.

2 Likes