Extended Maintenance

I think its fair to be a bit upset. 8 hours of maintenance for a patch is pretty nuts, but at this point it’s what you can expect from Blizzard.

2 Likes

I heard a Vulpera smuggled in the new D23 Draconic Rusty Equipment Application Module and gave it to a Goblin instead of a Gnome.

Like who would mistake a Gnome named Zikle Boltjolt for a Goblin anyhow.

She doesn’t like you my guy.

I don’t think they would ever tell us exactly what is happening, I do wish that M$ would move the programming and operations offshore as to avoid the impact on peak times. The whole PST/PDT has a huge negative impact on U.S. based players. Absolutely no reason to keep in CA

No, sitting is free, on the house. Don’t let anyone scam you with that lie.

1 Like

blizz makes the untrained intern do all the maintenance to cut costs

steve from walmart is doing his best trying to reset the servers, but hes 87 years old and only has prior work experience as a door greeter

I have no expectations for when the servers come back up, that’s why I didn’t mention anything about it. I only asked what was going on behind the scenes.

How about just getting the boffins in charge not making what usually turn out to be optimistic predictions? I could live with “we think it will be up today but we really cannot predict how long it will take”. Waiting to just before the predicted time to move it back an hour, time after time after time, is a bozo move.

Rolls eyes. I’d love to see how someone like you would post in the forums when a few years back the game was down for almost a full week.

Yes Blizzard did compensate players for it but the point is most of us found other things to do while waiting on Blizzard to fix the game.

So just accept:

And move on with your life.

Obviously it’s extended maintenance… They keep pushing it back. Go do something else in the meantime.

So what? We can’t hold companies to any standard at all? I’m not saying it’s the end of the world. It’s a game, but I think people are allowed to be frustrated. They set an expectation and then failed to meet it multiple times. What do you expect?

I like my husband’s idea:

With the merger to Microsoft complete, what if they’re actually transferring everything to Microsoft’s servers? (and obviously not announcing it, because this community would start with the DEAD GAME SERVERS GARBAGEEEE etc)

1 Like

I guess i expect too much of people to act like adults whenever the slightest thing go’s wrong because some unexpected problem comes up.

Doubtful. I think they would do that on a smaller patch than on a major patch when lots can got potentially wrong as it is.