Exponential Lag - The Aegis Wall Light Buff

Position, at The Aegis Wall. Luminous Resilience and Lingering Light area buffs from the beacon are causing massive lag with Character and Inventory windows open.

I’d just turned in the campaign quest for the 5 light shards and killing the spiders, now on the “Rally to the Dawnbreaker”. I was about to leave the area and experienced this lag issue.

By the recently re-lit beacon on the wall overlooking the battlezone. There is a short range area buff from the beacon, but it is not being continuous and keeps removing the buff and reapplying it about six times a second. This is giving me +10% Versatility while the buff is on, and them removes it as the buff fades.

The lag is not very noticeable normally. This is a massive lag problem when I have my Character screen open, and the game becomes exponentially unplayable due to this lag if I have my Character screen and my Inventory open at the same time. Only way to fix it is to move out of the beacon buff range.

The boundary of this seems to be going northeast on the wall past the pommel of the spear laying on the ground.