Explore the Updates Arriving with the Shadowlands Pre-Expansion Patch

I’m going with shortest “end of season” announcement.

9 Likes

Give us the dateeeee :frowning:

4 Likes

Tomorrow’s maintenance is 2 hours. That’s no Jim.

3 Likes

I have a feeling we may get a date either today or tomorrow. I also have a feeling it may be 9/29

2 Likes

Actually jebaited

2 Likes

I wish but only 2 hour maintenance. I’m still betting on the 29th.

6 Likes

Yeesh still no official date though.

Exactly, a pre patch of this magnitude would be a 8 hour+ maintenance

2 Likes

Even though no official release date has been confirmed, I’m still going with October 6th. Just enough time to get to do the pre-patch events, but still giving a two week notice.

It won’t be released before the 6th, just don’t see it happening.

2 Likes

Two hour maintenance tomorrow. Zero percent chance of the pre-patch with that short of a downtime window.

Blizz, why can’t you just commit to a patch date? You have to know whether you’re doing 9/29 or 10/6 by this point. Just rip the band-aid off.

13 Likes

I’m still betting on 9/15

8 Likes

It’s insane they put out this post but still haven’t confirmed a date for the pre-patch. We’re reaching PS5 price announcement levels of pointless delays here.

8 Likes

This is an epic level troll at this point.

I wonder how often they cackle to each other when they write up something like this.

"Remove the date. We’re going to keep reminding them this is coming, but never actually tell them when.

kek kek kek kek kek!"

14 Likes

at this stage pretty sure regardless most people pvp pve goldshire inn want bfa over

I’m starting to feel like there’s a non-zero chance of the expansion itself being delayed with how they keep holding back the date for the pre-patch.

2 Likes

Of what year :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Hand it over tomorrow please, I have a big “I told you so” waiting :smiley:

7 Likes

They’ve done this for the last 2 expansions, why change now lol.

What’s the point of this without a date?

2 Likes