Exploration Game

I put forth a challenge; take your level 10-20 max alt, go to Dragon Isles, and discover every flight path!

The only rule is you must do it solo, no rides people! Run, walk and dr your way around with those 3 vigor!

Pics or it didn’t happen!

2 Likes

Can you dragon ride at 10-20? Or even get to the dragon isles?

Absolutely! Don’t die!

4 Likes

Getting murked by random bugs and bears every ten steps does not sound like a funtime activity to me so I will politely abstain.

2 Likes

Played for about 90 minutes this morning before work. Didn’t use a single mount. All on foot with a flight path or 2.

Finished a quest hub, upped a renown level, and killed a couple bounties in the area. Drank my coffee and had relaxing start to the day.

Everyone is in such a rush to get nowhere.

I don’t know. The old school naked gnome runs back in vanilla were filled with much hilarity from getting murked by mobs in STV and elsewhere.

1 Like

I haven’t died yet. One of the first things I wanted to do was put a bank alt in Val, which made me want to see where else I could get to without getting smeared. Its a nice break from grinding keys :slight_smile:

Honestly that’s a mood.

2 Likes

I took the boat from Stormwind on my lvl 10. After I got to Waking Shores I could spend all my dragonriding points so I didn’t have to walk at all :stuck_out_tongue:

Last I knew you couldn’t change your dragons’ appearances or even see the dragon point screen until level 58.

I just took my level 14 rogue to the Dragon Isles and could fill out the dragon riding skill tree.

1 Like

alright sounds like a fun challenge

oh we can dragonride?
what’s the “challenge” then?

I think you have other challenges to worry about sir.

I just checked in val on a lvl 20, what am I doing wrong?