Explaining Domination Gear to Casual Guildies

No just no. You may want them but they aren’t a need.

Second verse same as the first. As long as they get the gems to trigger the big bonus they’ll be okay.

“They are pieces of gear with special gem slots and gem set bonuses, set bonus only works in raid”

Boy that was easy

1 Like

What a mess patch 9.1 is going to be.

This is going to destroy so many guilds.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

6 Likes
  • They’re set items.
  • You need all 5 of them, therefore, move your legendary out of a piece where your set items sit.

EZ PZ

2 Likes

I do like how we’re defining people who do +14’s and raid as “more casual” players now, though.

4 Likes

Currencylands

3 Likes

HUH??? scratches head* whatever I will play and see where it goes from there the farthest will be lfr anyways have not stepped into normal raiding for a very long time.

A part of me feels strangely relieved that I only have one legendary, un-upgraded, on my neck piece

It’s pretty clear they have no idea what they are doing in regards to currencies and currency sinks. Unless of course they want to drive players away from high end content which is actually a very real possibility. The delusion is real regarding amount and quality of content vs the competition. Streamers and longtime wowers keep telling them but… :hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: . Keep those heads buried in the sand guys.

3 Likes

According to the forums, anything under +20 is easy, so why shouldn’t +14 be defined as casual content?

To think the first patch basically undermines the core of the expansion but that is exactly what is happening.

Is it an improvement? Varying opinions but not looking good IMO.

1 Like

Ions mind is just as much fun as his expressions and nervous sweating.

Am I the only one who thinks Blizz overcomplicate themselves and most players with systems after systems and currencies on top of currencies?

6 Likes

Even the gaming psychologists they employ are even confused by the systems as this point.

3 Likes

Casual means “I want Blizzard to do what I want so I’m going to pretend the majority of the playerbase play the same way that I do and want the same things I do, so that I can pretend to threaten Blizzard monetarily”.

It’s a bit dumb though - Blizzard has their own internal metrics that they make decisions based off of. You can’t “fool” Blizzard. Blizzard has to see mass panic in their data, not in a forum post, to decide to act.

Now, it is certainly possible to create a panic - content creators rallying people to unsub from the game does seem to work from time to time when the game is in bad shape, but some random guy on a forum post isn’t going to fool Blizzard, it’s a joke.

2 Likes

Its really not very complicated, set of gear from raid you can put sockets in, thats all it is and it will be cool. I know I’m excited to get the set

Welp I don’t feel the least bit bad about never getting around to crafting a legendary on any character. I only have one other 60 besides this one, I had reasonable expectations (I thought) but this expansion has been a dud for me and I don’t see that changing with 9.1.

Good thing I have TBC, much as I’d rather have LK, once wrath classic has LFR I may never go back to retail.

As a true casual player all the stuff that needs done once you reach cap in SL is overwhelming and I don’t have the time or inclination to do more than tiny ineffectual bits of it, hence why I haven’t touched it since TBC prepatch. I am aware TBC will break down pretty much entirely for a casual asocial player like myself once I cap, but I dunno at least I can fail into resilience gear or . . . grind rep? More likely just wait for wrath.

1 Like

Im just in awe at the arrogance of it all. How many times does the community need to explain they dont like these systems. Maybe one is fine if its an optional grind.

Its all so tiresome.

3 Likes

Hm.

Yo Mag-Mag, does Azerite need my help?

Nope ,your not .

Blizz for the last few expansions have hit the world of scope creep . They keep on adding system after system to the point that they over complicate things and create problems that create the need for more systems which in turn create more problems.

They need to slow their roll and learn the acronym K.I.S.S.

4 Likes