Explain this

Yes we need to see armor matter again, I vote for armor reducing a % amount or ALL damage

2 Likes

That would make Demon Armor even better

I have a friend that’s an affliction lock and does really well, how does destruction compare to them? I have a level 100 lock that I’d love to level, but I don’t understand enough about destro/aff/demo survivability to decide if I should or not.

1 person can bend a pally over and there’s nothing the pally can do except bubble hearth or bubble and goblin glider away.

2 Likes

Ret is one of the strongest 1v1 specs in the game.

1 Like

Are they really???

Easily… are you playing a different game?

Battle for Azeroth.

So do you think I can use a 2 handed staff instead of a shield and have no problems ?

Affliction is meh because in order to pump you need to stack UA’s on the target and healers just dispel at 2 UA’s and take minimum damage and it negates your damage.

Destro has big bolts and just requires less to do more.

How big a difference is their survivability? Like, is Destro at the WOD levels where they can constantly heal themselves?

Don’t play Destro but based on arena games I have seen they look extremely tanky. Literally stand in the middle of the map and blast away. I would say their defenses are top notch.

2 Likes

It’s more passive tankiness with the armor talent. Double coil gives a good burst heal.

1 Like

Thanks you two, I’ll get to leveling my lock this weekend. Korrak’s Revenge will be a fun learning ground.

1 Like

Not really, probably somewhere in the middle.

1 Like

Ret really is quit squishy without their bubble.

2 Likes

Maybe if you had demon armor and soul leech…I’d hang on to that shield if I was you.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but LOL!

HAHAHAHAHA! Yes, the only DPS that get’s “blown up” by 2-3 people is Ret! LOL!

What are you consistently losing to