Expert hunter LF HC NA GUILD

Even if I did have that much time available there is no way i would want to play 10-14 hours a day…and then more on days I have additional time to play, as if 10-14 A DAY isnt enough free time…

Those aren’t healthy either. Hopefully won’t have joint problems down the road!

Dude I legitimately want to know how do people who get to play this much manage to do so? I feel like I’m doing life wrong or something. I’m lucky to get like 3-4 hours straight on week days if kids don’t start fussing and 5-6 on weekends if I don’t have crap to do around the house or plans with the family.

Did Michelle Obama sneak into the forums or something? What do u guys care how this guy wants to spend his time. Lol.

2 Likes

She does 2 a year…She runs maybe every other day at most doing 5-7 miles…When she gets closer to marathon day she’ll ramp it up a little…Shes alsso doctor so, that also helps.

1 Like

Did Trump sneak into the forums and say something stupid? . No one is questioning how this guy is playing…He can obviously do whatever he wants.

Few ways I can see someone doing it:
No kids
Part time job
Disability that allows you to stay home
In college with an easy major
Summer time and not in school
No significant other

In college I probably played 8 hours a day for a bit until I joined a frat.

WE KNOW this guy is Pro by just reading this, no hunter who is medicore, doesn’t go right for thhe mom jokes.

2 Likes

I was done talking about whats healthy or not so I went straight for the “your mom” joke KO

Also ill be able to play 14hrs a day up to 16 by having the following:
-Part time job/easy internet side hustle
-No girlfriend

Also during all that game time, while on flight paths or waiting for things to respawn ill be rotating back and forth between
lunges
push ups
squats
crunches
from home to prevent blood clots and fatness

LOL! At first I thought the OP was just trolling and trying to be funny but after further replies I was like OMG, he’s serious. :joy:

nah still trolling, just didn’t do a good job on this one ;/

Uh huh.

1 Like

Sounds like I need to abandon my family in preparation for classic. Then I can go maim myself at work and get on that coveted disability. Then I will have the time to be a pro player.

family and girlfriends will hold you back from gathering those sweet sweet purples, cast them aside for a chance at glory

Hey there sluglife… i think i know exactly what pserver you’re on right now. And the na guild on your server plans to go to classic together. We also plan on no lifing it. We’re going hard in classic. My name there is the same as this one without the dots. Hit me up when you see me online and we can talk.

Some of us don’t have kids or families.

Chromaggus enrages like 10s before a breath comes out (and should be tranq’d way before the breath even comes out) and right after breaths.

Pro gamer indeed.

Also me made laugh @ “kiting the dragonkins on Razorgore”.

Luckily for the author of this post, the Internet is mostly anonymous.