Experienced Returning Player LF a Semi-HC/ Casual Guild

Hello,

Hit that resub button again after being quite busy with that adulting stuff and none of the community I Played with in the past plays anymore. I’ve been playing wow for well over a decade now (I started mid TBC) and have hardcore mythic raided, casually raided. I’ve had higher than 3k IO in multiple seasons in a range of different roles. definitely not a attempt at flexing just trying to explain my experience a little.

I’ve recently returned from a break (have only been gone since season 3) due to some work requirements how ever I’m looking to get back into a semi hardcore raiding team that runs a bunch of M+ for the new expansion. the people I used to play with don’t really play anymore so I’m mainly looking to find a new community of players to raid and do dungeons with.

I’m looking to raid as dps at the moment as either Boomkin/Mage how ever I am quite flexible with the class I play.

If your interested feel free to hmu. happy to talk a little bit more in detail about any guilds/availability. :slight_smile:

Bnet: Nuugz#1630
Disc: Nuugz#9901

1 Like

Hey! I’m a guild officer from Perception, just added you on disc! Feel free to add back if you were interested in having a chat.