Experienced resto druid

446 ilvl (1300+ Raider io) equippd Resto Druid 70 pts in neck, 3/8M EP, 6/9M BoD LF MYTHIC raiding guild (6:30p-1030p EST times, ish)…RETURNING FROM BREAK FOR CLASSIC …pst for more! Bluey#1869…willing to xfer/NOT WILLING TO FACTION CHANGE…FTH!!!

Hey there Bantd, we would like to talk to you about possibly joining our raid team here in Hoversail! Our core is 4/8m with a lot if mythic and ce raiding experience. Read over our recruitment post below and fill out a very short app on our website if you think it be a good fit for you!

Midnight is too late for me…i have a big boy job

Topped off H Illidan 7/8m currently Phase 4 queen progression. Looking for strong healers/dps for 8.3 and beyond.

former top 10 US leadership, raiding on a lighter schedule.

Tues&Thurs 8-11cst 2 days we raid 3 days the first month of prog T-W-T 8-11

hit me up @Twofive#1782

Adding you on b-net - Hopefully we can chat!! :slight_smile:

</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is recruiting for both our progression (mythic) and social progression (AotC) teams.

We pride ourselves in being different in that we are actually active, social and like each other - join our discord, try us!

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with Mythic and AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??

• Progression team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)
  • Social progression team runs (as of 8.3) will be Wed 8-11pm EST.

Mythic Plus/Keys are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add back on battle-net if you’re interested - I’d be very glad to talk! Saxx#1747