Experienced Raider Returning

I’ve recently returned to the game after a couple month break. I’m a veteran raider, having raided at a top 60 US level back in Mists and getting Cutting Edge during Emerald Nightmare before having to stop raiding due to not having the time.

While I still don’t have a lot of time I’m looking find a group to raid and do mythic + with. Ideally, I’m looking to raid maybe one or two days a week. The best days would be Saturday/Sunday.

For raid times I’d prefer something in the afternoon or late night. But flexible on this if the group is right.

Since I’ve just returned I’m playing catchup on gear and neck level. I have a Shadow Priest, Rogue, and Warlock 360+ and 30 neck level.

Faction/Server doesn’t matter, willing to faction/transfer if needed.

Battlenet: Bane#1323
Discord: Bane#3714

Hey there. I will add your discord tomorrow and send you some information regarding our guild to see if you may be a good fit here. Thanks!

Just Freakin Started- Garrosh (age 18+) is an active guild with a semi-hardcore raid team. We’re recruiting like-minded people who want to contribute to our community. We’re pleased to host weekly M+, open, and progression raids. JFS is home to both experienced veterans and new players alike. We flask, feed, enchant and gem our raid team. We offer lots of guild perks in a laid-back atmosphere that still gets stuff done. Currently building our progression raid roster; especially interested in robust players seeking less elitism & drama, while still getting raid results! Raid 8pm-12 EST F/Sa. Progression roster requires: 380, Discord, DBM/BossMods, and Angry Assignments. Guild AOTC Uldir, 2/8M Uldir. 9/9N 4/9H BoD. Check us out on justfreakinstarted(DOT)gamerlaunch(DOT)com or message me on DISCORD!! kiyoshie#1993

Still looking!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

PSB Raid Team: 9/9H 1/9M (BoD) 8/8 M (CE) (Uldir)

SRD Raid Team: 6/9H 1/9M (BoD) 5/8 M (Uldir)

Tummy Sticks Raid Team: 3/9H 6/9N (BoD) 2/8M, 8/8 H (Uldir)

TAHCO Raid Team: 7/9N (BoD)

HORDE-Dust Pwnies: 6/9H (BoD) 8/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic (Uldir)

Raid Times:

PSB: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

SRD: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Tummy Sticks: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

Dust Pwnies: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

TAHCO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

PSB: Ranged DPS (priest, mage, warlock, boomie, hunter etc)

SRD: DK,DH, Warrior Ranged DPS (all needed), All others considered

TS: Ret Pally, Rogue, Ranged DPS

TAHCO: DK, Ranged DPS (mage pref all others considered)

Dust Pwnies: All DPS

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hi Atzari! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for Shadow Priest to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar . I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 6/9H, 1/9M Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

US - Stonemaul (Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Dunemaul, Maiev) - Horde

You sound like our kind of people! We have a couple of members who used to play old content and raid hard core when they were in college.

<Tolarian Academy> was started among old raiders, teachers, and college friends, and we want to grow from here. We are interested in like-minded players ages 18+ who want to excel at the game, but operate on a IRL schedule where excessive play is not always possible. We recruit all levels of players, from fresh lvl 1 to recovering raiders. Weekly leveling events, M+ pushes and low key gear runs, Old Content nights, etc!

We are currently forming a Normal Raid team!

Raid Recruitment:

Tank Need: DPS, Tank Off-spec
Heal Need: High Priority - Recruiting All, props to OS/dual roles
DPS Need: Ranged High Priority - Recruiting All

Raid Times: Tuesday & Friday, 7pm - 10pm EST

Specific experience is not required: We’re looking for 120 lvl characters who want to raid and have patience while the group learns together.The community we build is more important to us than the content we’re clearing. Many of our officers have a lot of raid experience, but our lives don’t allow us to play like we once did. We want to have fun, enjoy the time we have, but also knock hard content and play the best that we can.

We we will continue to recruit all levels, classes, and specs for social play and leveling!

If you are interested, add GM on battlenet Styptic#11109

Still looking!

Hello!

We would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
Wed/Sat Group:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time

Tue/Sun Group:
• Tuesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time

Guild Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 7/9 - Heroic 1/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Hey,

I just wanted to stop by and drop a link to my recruitment post : <Fellowship> [H] 4/9H 9/9N BoD LF Healer/Melee DPS

I’m not going to bore you with spam. Check it out, I think the times may match and we could be what you’re looking for (serious Heroic AOTC Progression). Send me a message if you have questions or want to talk.

Grump

Hey Atzari:
Fearfulways is recruiting players for mythic BoD progression. We have a long history of achieving #1 raiding status on our realm and are working to continue that success into BoD and beyond. We are looking for strong, reliable players to join our MAIN raiding roster (not a bench spot!)

Current schedule:
Tuesday 7:00-10 EST
Thursday 7:00-10 EST

Roster needs:
Healer (low): any
DPS (high): Ranged and melee dps, especially moonkin, shadow priest, demonhunter, rogue
Tank (low): any

Exceptional players of ANY role/class will be considered.

If you have any questions or would like to be considered to trial with us, add one of our officers’ battletags below:

BIGeZe#1485
Fearmaky#1989
Bevee#1903

We are looking for shadow priests and Warlocks and Raid Friday/Saturday if that interests you please accept my discord friend request.

Here is a link to our spam