Experienced raider returning to game

Just what it says. Looking for a new home to raid during new xpac. Have raided a bit lately with pugs. Prefer to play disc priest but open to playing any class really. DH, Dk and priest are my preferences though! I have lots of experience at all levels of the game since mid tbc (the first time it came out :wink: )

Hey there, we’re Borderline Sanity and we’re building up our team for TWW. We’re an AOTC guild that AOTC’d each season (except 4, that was our vacation) that raids Tues/Wed 8:15-11pm EST. If ya wanna talk about it msg me on bnet @ Maxturbo#11774 .

Yo,

New Dawn is a AOTC raiding guild, our team has gotten AOTC every season since the start of shadowlands. We push for AOTC every season and then go from 2 nights a week to 1 once we get it. If seasons drag on we will take a break from raiding entirely before the next season releases.

We’ll be starting up raids again the first week of S1 of TWW.

Raid Times:
Saturday 7:30pm-11:00pm Server/EST
Sunday 7:00pm-10pm Server/EST

We’re looking to get our numbers up for TWW, and are in need of healers. Are you free Saturday and Sunday evenings for raid? If so hit me up on Discord (Discord Username: oiltime)