Experienced raider looking for raiding guild for SL

Hello. I’m a long time player seeking a raiding guild to enjoy Shadowlands with. My main has Mythic experience on every raid since Antorus, currently 5/12 on Nya, and I know my classes. Straight and to the point… I am not looking for a hardcore, no-lifer, mid max your character the way we say or your benched type of guild. I have a family, pursuing a master’s degree, and my time is valuable to me. I bring a great deal to the table, reliable, and have a very positive attitude. Yet, I’m not interested in being part of a back up group for a main raid team, nor am I going to be on for 5 hours every single day. If that makes me a casual, so be it. Looking to raid two nights a week, starting around 7-8 pm PST. Willing to server transfer if it’s a great fit. Please reply to this post. Thank you!

Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday 8-11CST Mal’Ganis (H)

Nut Brotherhood is formed by returning C.E raiders and friends with the goal of clearing end game content in a reasonable amount of time while maintaining a positive atmosphere and making you feel like your time invested is worthwhile. Currently looking for a couple DPS/Healers to round out the roster. I won’t leave too long of a wall of text so please contact me below for any questions or additional information.

Add me:
Doitwithdave#11545 BNET
Dorkasaurus#8373 Discord