Experienced raider and less experienced girlfriend looking for a home

I have been playing on and off since BC with most of my raiding experience in Wrath and BFA. In Wrath I was a guild officer and highly involved but as things do the guild slowly fell apart. I have found a “home” for myself but the guild raid times do not match my availability. I have managed to pug my way to 3/12M. I’m not looking for a hardcore raid guild but one that likes to work on progression. At a minimum they should be getting AOTC and working on mythic. Preferably I would like to raid 2 nights a week from like 7-10 EST. I have a level 50 of every class but during BFA have played mostly BM Hunter and Havoc DH. My girlfriend has only been playing since the start of Covid and still has some learning to do. She has a Hunter, Druid, Pally, and DH. She will only DPS and prefers her Hunter. She also enjoys chasing achievements and finding the more obscure things to do in the game. She would like to try raiding in Shadowlands but would like a group willing to coach her instead of just yelling at her. If you feel like you would be a good fit please reach out.

My Mains:
Snrgy
Voldirn

Her Main:
Kiranis

My Discord:
lite3864#9016

1 Like

We might be a little too new for you personal experience but our general raid goals align and we’re definitely open to coach new players!

I sent you an add on discord (I’m LadyPeebles#0310) so we could chat, but wanted to also reply here so that you could bump if needed!

Hey Voldirn,

I am the GM for my my guild, Invictas, and I think our guild could potentially be a great home for you and your girlfriend. We are an AotC/Casual Mythic guild on Alliance US-Proudmoore, and our raid times are 8-11PM EST on Wednesdays and Thursdays. I saw that you mentioned 7-10PM was your availability, but I thought it would still be a good idea to reach out in case you were slightly flexible with your raid time. We’re currently on raid break until Castle Nathria hits the game, but we are actively recruiting for our raid team for Shadowlands.

Here’s a link to our standard recruitment post if you wanted to learn more about us.

I also sent you an invite on Discord (my tag is Chat Mom#4179); if you’re interested, I would love to set up a time to introduce you and your girlfriend to the guild and have a conversation about your guild search. Best of luck finding your guild home!

Hey Voldirn, we are also on Proudmoore alliance. I’m with Game Over. We historically have had 4 raid teams, 2 of which are CE. I’m taking bits from our CE teams and others and forming another team “Midnight Release” which will raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm EST to midnight. 6 total hours, so not a huge commitment, but we aim to push deep into mythic content, aiming for CE. Id love to chat further, will send you a discord invite.