Experienced Players LF Active Guild

Hunter, Rogue, Ele sham all 240+ ilvl, 9/10H 1/10M SoD, 2.1k+ io. We’re looking for an active laid back guild to join as our current guild is dying. We’d like to progress through mythic as far as we can but nothing too serious. We went 5/10M in CN and 10/12M in Nyalotha.

We prefer raid times around 7pm PST any day.

Thanks!

Hey shadymf, feel free to add me. retrowave#11236

Hey there Shady!

I recruit for Strat Roulette on Area52, we have 2 Raid teams both progresing through Mythic as i type out this message. We have a fairly active discord due to our 2 mythic teams and we always have people online pushing keys, or in discord playing different games. If you’d like more information feel free to add me on discord :smiley:

Hottie#8423

Hello! I’m Dava, the raid leader from < Part Time Pro > on Tichondrius! We are a 2/10M 9/10H (8/10M CN) guild that raids Tuesday and Thursday from 630 PST to 930 and we are looking for a few more dps to round out our mythic roster! If you would like to chat more about it you can reach me at Btag- Kerel#1171 or Discord- Dava#4105, Good luck on your search!

Hey there,

So a little earlier than you posted but here is our information and would love to have you guys.

Just let me know if you can do earlier or not. Thanks!

add me on btag!

We are Club House!(5/10M 10/10H) on Kil’Jaeden. Weekend group progress currently 10/10H! Raid times are 9pm-12am Fri+Sat!

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Club+House

• We are building a weekend team starting with AOTC into mythic.
  • This is the guilds second raid group.
  • Leadership is 5/10M 10/10H.
  • We expect you to come raid, wanting to raid! have all consumables and having at least watched a vid on fights. Do not come clueless to fights, We do not have time for ignorance.

Specifically needing 1 Enh shaman 1 DH . 1 other ranged and 1 other melee slots open. All buffs are covered once the DH slot is secured.

We are starting this group from scratch! this means we are starting in heroic then building up into mythic. You want a shot to mythic raid? Come raid with us! Everyone will be earning their slot.

This is also the guilds second raid group, this means theres a ton of guild activity! m+ and possible pvp group is theres enough demand.

We are laid back but expect you to preform when its time. Lets play the game! HMU in game pimpion#1425 or app forms.gle/ycZpwMGydrgDmJ9u6

Hello there! Team Tsunami of Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore is currently recruiting! We’re a 3/10 Mythic 10/10 Heroic team with a goal of CE. If you’d like more info feel free to send me a message RainbowDash#1867(Discord Araya#9555) or just straight up app at https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/apply-form/?team=tsunami

Hey Shadymf,

We are an Alliance mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 4/10M and 10/10H raiding on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7-10PM CST. We finished last tier 9/10M and are pushing this tier for CE.

We are in need of a few DPS to help shape out our roster. Let me know if you are interested you can find me on discord at cabosetv#0275 or bnet at cabose#1677

Hey. Soul Squad, on Thrall, is looking for strong raiders and M+ players to join our raid team.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 EST

Additional alt/casual heroic raid Sunday 7:30-10:30 EST

We consider all applicants/class/roles so please feel free to apply.
Actively recruiting flex players!

Feel free to reach out to me,

Bnet: Theonecake#1277, Discord: theonecake#4449

Hi Shady,

I recruit for Auggies Anonymous off of Illidan and I think we could be a great fit for your group. We are currently 10/10H in SoD and are just looking for more DPS before going into mythic. We raid Tuesday & Thursday 6:30pm-9pm pst. If I have your attention and you wanna talk more please feel free to reach out to me via discord or bnet listed below.

Discord: RoyalFluffy#7454
Bnet: RoyalFluffy#11494

Hey friends !

Alliance Guild located on Kel’Thuzad

Raid days/times: Wednesday/ Thursday 7-10 server time (9-12 eastern for reference)

Needs: Tanks, Healers, DPS, (RDPS?) Everything!

Druids, Shaman, Mage, Warrior, Warlock, etc. Anyone will get a fair chance no matter your class or spec. Yes even you Feral.

We are an AOTC/Casual mythic progression guild. We are laid back and focus on community and building the bonds we have had since the birth of our guild back in legion.

We are currently 6/10 heroic 10/10 normal. We are normally clearing at a faster pace but classic wow and the declining population on KT has made recruiting a little difficult :frowning:

We might be casual but we love raiding and strive to push ourselves to get as far in mythic as we can. As the GM/RL of our guild I try really hard so my friends and members can succeed. We have a lot of our members/raiders living their best life back in the ol nostalgic TBC atm. Which I totally understand, but it has left us short handed for right now. Which has motivated me to push my self and try and get as much success I can for my team and our guild. I really want the people who are taking their time to raid with me and trust me as GM/RL to succeed.

Please comment if you are interested. I am sure we can figure out a way to communicate.

Thank you all for your time and I hope it doesn’t end up as a TL;DR.

Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hey,
Ashes of Exile is 9/10 Heroic and we are recruiting two or three more deeps for our mythic progression team. last tier we went 3/10 while rebuilding the core of the guild, and creating the raid environment and community that we want to foster going forward. Looking for a few more people to join us and progress into the new raid while keeping a fun raid atmosphere. We already do this well.

-What we bring to the table.-
We are adults- we show up to raids prepped, we have outlines for bosses, we respect each others time to the best of our ability while using discord for raid attendance and management.

Raid times are T/Th 8:30 to 11:30 EST

We Have fun- the point of the game is to have a good time, if you can do that raiding with us then awesome, if not do what you enjoy.

We Kill Stuffs (and things)- Our goal is to kill bosses, log in and use our time effectively during raid to actually down bosses and progress.

Community- We enjoy gaming together outside of wow too. when there is a lul in content we spend more time in other games and doing what piques our interest at the time, and we do lots of these other games together. We also encourage ksm groups, we have a few, and other forms of content outside of raid.

-What do you bring?-
Feel free to add me on Bnet at Drageneiretv#1423 or discord Dragen#4167 lets talk and see if we click and there is a good home for you here on A52!

-Needs-
mainly DPS, preferable ranged, highly interested in another mage, or Spriest but are happy to talk and see if we can find a fit.

Inexorable Brutality 4/10M raids tues/wed 8-11 server/central are looking to add ranged gamers to our roster who will show up and compete with our elite core of melee and add to our team and help in pushing us over the top as we aim towards CE, we’re a friendly tight-knit group of friends always looking to do better and would love for you to come be a part of it
Discord: Merker#0172

Hello, if Alliance would interest you we fit your times. See the spam below and feel free to add me if you have any questions!

We are a group of players who have been playing together as far back as BC/Wrath. Currently recruiting more for our Mythic raid team on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Some of us also play a few other games on off nights. If this is a community you would be interested in being in, please check out our spam below and contact us!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule with a Thursday farm night.
(ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30 (Optional farm night)

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

Add Tuatha#1661 (B.Net) for more info!

Hi! We have spots for all 3 of you if you’re interested in us add me.
Jaystir#1204 - discord

Hey Shadymf - sounds like a great fit! School impacted a few of our raiders and we are getting back into Mythic so filling out our roster! Give me a should on Discord! Shadow.

Nox Oriens (9/10H 1/10M SOD) is looking to add 3-4 DPS, main spec healer that can dps and a main tank or dps/tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hey, I think you’d be a good fit with us.

[Tichondrius] LFM to round out the core team 7/10 H SoD- LF 1 Tank 2 Healers/ DPS - 2-Day wed/friday 6:30pm-9:30pm PST

About us:
Part time Pro here a Semi-casual Guild shooting for Cutting Edge every raid tier. We are recruiting to rebuild our core raid team after a slow to start to the beginning of shadowlands got to 8/10M CN. We are looking for players who can thrive at their role but also are also chill and have a good time while pushing progression together. Only a few slots are left for the core raid team but we will be holding an active bench with chances to show improvement and compete to earn a mythic raid spot. We are looking for people that are committed to raiding and just enjoy playing WoW

If interested or have any questions I would be happy to talk to you
Information is listed below
Btag- Lexinis#1476
Discord- Lexini#9424

We are 3/10 M looking for some more reliable players to prog with us. We raid tues.wed.thurs 630-930 CST. hit me up if interested

doomstar#1888

Hi Shady,

We are a very stable (12+ years) guild on Sargeras, currently 3/10M (AoTC) CN. We have some openings for DPS, I happen to be a big fan of mates wanting to play together. We are progression focused without sucking the fun out of the game.

Kindly Btag me if you’d like to chat further ~
Cailyth#1999
guild Ascendance