Experienced player seeking guild

Hello everyone I’m currently looking for a mythic raiding guild. Past raid experience as well as classes I’m best at will be listed below.

Paladin -
Traits - 38
Ilvl - 402
MS - Ret
OS - Holy>Prot

Mage -
Traits - 35
Ilvl - 396

Druid -
Traits - 35
Ilvl - 390
MS - Balance
OS - Resto

Past raid progression -
Firelands - 5/7N
Dragon Souls - 6/8H
Highmaul - 2/7M
BlackRock Foundry - 6/10M
Hellfire Citadel - 13/13M
Emerald Nightmare - 5/7M
Trial of Valor - 2/3H
Nighthold - 8/10M
Tomb of Sargeras - 5/8M
ABT - 3/11M
Uldir 7/8M
BoD - 9/9H 1/9M

What am I looking for?

I’m looking for a guild that’s been around for many of years with the same members who love to raid. I want to be able enjoy logging in raid & the people I raid with. I’m a solid & dedicated player to raiding but over the years I’ve found it hard to keep with guilds because of leadership changing & the ideals that drew me in changed as well.

About me -
I’m 21 years old, work from home & have been playing wold of warcraft for ten years now. I love to progress but I also want to progress with people I enjoy raiding with. I prefer raiding on the Alliance faction BUT will go horde for the right guild.

Days/Times -
Days do not matter however the time does, I can NOT raid till 6pm PST (9pm EST) or later. I prefer raiding three days a week with T/W/Th being the main example but I can make anything work.

Contact information -
Discord - IrishGamer97#9908

Wreckreational Havoc of Kil’Jaeden- 9/9N - 4/9H LF Healers + DPS for Heroic/Mythic BoD. Raid times are Fri/Sat 7:00-9:30pm PST. M+ groups pushing keys daily.

Currently seeking:
RDPS: Mage, any other class with heal OS
MDPS: Warrior, DH, Enh Sham, all with our without Tank/Heal OS

Even if you do not see you class or spec listed, please feel free to inquire about openings. All exceptional raiders will be considered. You will not be ignored.

We are a fun loving, active group of diverse individuals that like to have fun and see as much content as we can. We like to run mythic + keys and do achievement runs, mount farming and other fun activities outside of raid.

What our guild offers:

• Heroic Raid Progression (currently 4/9H)
  • M+ ran daily
  • Social
  • Leveling
  • Drama-free

Scheduled Heroic Raids
Friday/Saturday 7-9:30 PM PST. Alt/main runs on Sunday/Monday 7-9:30 PM PST. Our alt raids are normal or heroic depending on the group comp.

Progression raid expectations

• Have discord (working Mic is preferred, at least be able to hear)
  • Show up on-time - Raid invites start 15 minutes before raid.
  • Have appropriate gear, gem’d and enchanted.
  • Have necessary raid tools (DBM, Big Wigs, Weakauras, etc)
  • Have a general knowledge of mechanics. dont be shy to ask clarifying questions if needed.

Pvp:
We do not have a lot of dedicated pvp’ers, but our ranks are growing and coordinated pvp could be an option as a guild

M+:
We have many members running keys daily, usually after raid nights. We run keys 2-10+ for different member needs.

Bnet GMoneyXL#1428