Experienced Player looking for chill home

Hello all Im just coming back to the game. Havent played since season 2 so my IL is only 433. But im an experienced AOTC raider and KSM in previous seasons and expansions. Just looking for some chill people to play with maybe run some mythics and/or raid in season 4 and beyond. I prefer to play Marks but can play BM as well. Willing to transfer to any server. I would prefer to stay an Alliance character though. Also have a 435 Shadow Priest and a few other characters I would probably bring over at some point as well. You can find me easier on Discord at Jessygirl#3303 or BTAG at Wikidsin#1585 Thank you!

Heya, we have a small group that runs mythic+ we’re more casual/came back to the game after long breaks but if you want to see if we’re a fit or just someone to run stuff with hit me up

Indilol#1204 is my btag

Hey there Jessylynn,

I sent you a bnet request as we are a small guild on the horde side of Proudmoore looking to make new friends for content such as raiding and mythic +. We also have a discord an such as well, so if you are interested in chatting about it let me know.

My bnet tag is medrex09#1155

Im from the new guild Violet Rose over on Stormrage! We are only a couple of weeks old and currently have a pretty decent playerbase and are growing! We have new and returning players!

Currently we are all gearing and leveling classes we have interest in for Season 4 and WW. We have people doing mythics, Timewalking (when up), lfr and pug normals, and even people jumping in just to help get faster ques for leveling! Most of us know a lot of info and are never one to shy away from helping people!

We got an event going on april 6th and more to come!

If you have any questions dont hesitate to reach out
Battlenet - subs#1886
Discord - jewbaccathehut