Experienced player LF long-term home

Hi there! I am looking for a new guild for my girlfriend and I. She’s a newer player and more casual atm, but interested in getting into more organized group content eventually. I am looking for a home to have the opportunity to do organized mythics, and get back into raiding. I am a veteran, with over 12 years of raiding experience from raid leading family runs to filling all roles in heroic/mythic teams, including having heroic Ragnaros kills in Cata as a prot/fury warrior.
I have been in many roles from raid leading, class leading, etc. I am very knowledgeable and love helping others learn how to play or improve their gameplay, including class knowledge, basic awareness, even advanced addon and UI setups. I currently have a monk with which I am comfortable playing in all specs, and a priest that I would prefer if possible, also comfortable in all three specs. I would prefer dps, but willing to heal or tank if needed. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I can’t wait to speak with you!
Contact info:
#Arakkias1208
email - darkmagi92@gmail.com