Experienced Player LF Guild

Hey everyone,

I am looking for an active guild for Shadowlands. I am 40 years old and look to play in my off time with a group of like-minded adult people. I am married and have 3 children, so I do have limited time to game as most professionals do. The guild should be active enough to have regular mythic key groups and raids.

I have done up to Heroic progression content since WOTLK. I am not an amazing player, but I think I can hold my own and consider myself a competent player who can learn and adapt. I did not do Heroic content in BFA, but did run regular mythic keys. Although it has been a while do to the inactivity of my guild. I would imagine that I have some rust.

Summary of Experience:

Max Level Alliance characters include: Priest, Warlock, Paladin, DK, and DH.

I am currently working on leveling a druid and a shaman, but have no plans for them at this time. With the current leveling adjustment, I think they should be max level in good time if I put my mind to do so.

Any (all) of these toons would be available to the guild for dungeon runs and raiding content. I am not looking to change servers. I am on Hellscream. I am not a mythic raider, although I think I could learn with the right group.

Reason for new guild:
I took a break toward the end of BFA and when I returned my guild was pretty much gone too. I have not seen players online for several months now and figured it was obvious that the guild was not going to come back. I loved my guild and played with them for my time in BFA. I hold no hard feelings toward them. I just wanted to be able to have a solid group of people who are going to be active in content.

Availability

I am online quite a bit - probably more than I should be. lol

I am not available on Wednesday nights due to my professional schedule.

Optimally raids would begin around 7:30 pm CST and end around 10 pm CST.

Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays are doable…but not all of them. My wife would be very unhappy. Two nights would be optimal, three would be pushing it depending on how many hours of committed raiding.

The key for me is scheduling.

Thank you for reading my little ad. I look forward to Shadowlands!

1 Like

Hey there!

Would love to chat further with you! I believe you may be a good fit for our guild! We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7-10 pm central, with keys and other content through out the week to give players things to do.

If you want to reach out to me on discord I’d like to chat further!

Kodiak#1619

Thank you for your response to my post! Unfortunately, you are on the horde and I am looking for an alliance guild. Best of luck on filling your ranks! Fight with honor. :slight_smile:

Zy

Hey there, if you’re looking to dps my guild is open to taking more ranged and would like to have either a Spriest or a Warlock and if realm transferring could be an option maybe check us out?

We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST (7-10 pm CST). We aren’t a top end guild by any means but we like to have a nice chill raid environment while also getting serious for the bosses that need it. Our guild is a bit quiet atm since a lot of our members are still burnt out on BFA but we are a pretty active guild when there’s stuff to do and it will definitely pick up when we’re close to Shadowlands; whenever that may be.

I’ll leave our guild info below but if you’re interested then please fill out a short app on our guild site which will be linked in our info, hope to hear from you!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm btag: Wandappy#1921

Thank you for your response! I was hoping to not need to transfer realms, but will keep you in mind! Good luck!

1 Like

Hey Zydrin! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Is your server linked with Hellscream? I was hoping to not have to pay the money to change servers.

~Zy

Unfortunately Lightbringer is not paired with Hellscream.

Thank you for the invitation. I will keep it in mind! Good luck on filling your ranks!

~Zy

Alright Zydrin, here goes.

I’m 35, have a wife and a 3 year old, and run a team that raids 6 hours a week. We run Tuesday and Thursday from 9EST to midnight EST. Our group is very talented, many are CE level, the rest are AOTC minimum but mythic experience. The catch is this, we’re on Proudmoore Alliance. The guild name is Game Over, we now have 5 raid teams, we’re very active, friendly, do m+ and pvp and all that fun stuff. I’d love to chat further, my discord is Pox#1123.

Hello Zydrin,
I see that you do not want to change realms (totally understandable), but I will paste my guild info below so you can keep us in mind. It might be a good fit, and if you haven’t found a home by the time raiding has started, then I highly encourage getting in touch and running some stuff to see if its a good fit before making transfers.

Our guild name is Onward. We are a laid back group of experienced players that have started our own raiding group for Shadowlands. We are a family friendly guild - meaning some of us have kids (ie me) and know that things sometimes come up and kids wake up during raid time, etc. We are casual, but do expect some playtime outside of raid and you to come to raid prepared. Please feel free to ask any questions here or DM myself on here or Battle.net.

Raid Time: Thursdays 8-11pm EST
BNET: deadfall#11654

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for quality folks to fill out our expanding raid roster. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-aotc-minded/638226?u=azshul-garona

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326