Experienced player LF guild (raiding)

Hey all, I like to push myself personally and want to try to get into mythic raiding. I did some a while back in WoD on my rogue, but given the opportunity with a fresh start in 8.3 (char boost or just xferring one of my classes) I’d like to broaden my search to any server. Although I’ll definitely be staying Horde.

What I’m looking for is a semi-hardcore guild that’s not overly ridiculous about stuff but still holds the team accountable for getting things done. Outside of raids I enjoy M+ and PvP. I can play any class or role as I have 15 level 120s and have been playing WoW for forever. I am going to race change to Vulpera so I want to play a class they are able to be. Happy to raid at almost any reasonable raid time. I work a full time job and have a wife. There are also other things that prevent me from doing too many days of raiding so I’d prefer 1 or 2 nights per week but could maybe spring for 3. I live in EST.

Now that the obligatory raid topic has been discussed I’d really like to find a new WoW home. A lot of the friends I’ve made over the years don’t play much anymore and anything we do can be done crossrealm. I’d love to find a guild where I can become an integral part of the team. Please message me on here, bnet or discord.

bnet: Elkrys#1342
discord: Elkrys#4006

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 6 - 10pm Central
Thursday: 6 - 10pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: All - We are building exclusively for 8.3

Also willing to absorb a group and lead it to victory!

Weekend AOTC+ Team
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS, Heals, OFF-spec tanks

Interested?? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :heart:

bit.ly/ApplyAW
Friendly gamers can contact discord: Tigger#0772

Requiem Eternum has been a horde guild on Llane since the beginning, consistently raiding throughout WoW’s history. We always get AoTC, and push into mythic as far as we can, but are currently looking to expand our mythic roster to achieve Cutting Edge in future tiers. Be aware, this is a work in progress.
Anyone who wants a home for casual play or to be social is also welcome.

Check us out on Raider io and Wowprogress. Let us know if you’re interested!

** Server:** (Llane/Arygos)

Raid Times/Days: 9-12pm EST, Mon/ Thurs

Current Progression: EP 8/8H, 1/8M

Recruitment Contacts: Prime#12803(Btag), Prime#8533(Discord), Click#5007(Discord)

Requirements: Good attitude and awareness. Reliable raid attendance, but we understand real life commitments happen. Puts effort into improvement and gearing both in and out of raids. This includes Mythic+ and potions.

Needs: DPS - Balance Druid, DK, Paladin, Mage, Priest.

Heals - Paladin or Priest.
Will consider all applicants, regardless of spec or class.

Hello!

You might be interested in our guild! We’re a bunch of casual raiders that are currently 3/8M - we mostly raid Heroic but like to keep ourselves busy with some Mythic raiding towards the end of a patch. Our times are Tuesday and Wednesday, from 9 to 12PM EST. We’re mostly adults so we understand what it means to have a full time job (some of us understand what it means to have a wife). Mostly we’re just a bunch of friends that are looking to have fun raiding together.

If this looks to be something you’re interested in, please get in touch with us. Our guild recruitment officer would love to talk to you, to see if we’re a great match for each other!

Guild blurb below:

Carebear Club - Velen is LFM DPS and Healers. We are a fun group of people, that love to make jokes and kill bosses together. We see ourselves as raiders that dabble in mythic, but we really do it to push ourselves. There are a good amount of people that enjoy mythic + outside of our raid times as well. Many of our raiders are also around questing and doing other random things together on off nights. We’re a big family here at CbC and strive to make a person feel at home. 

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 3/8 M, 8/8H
Forum Post Link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-carebear-club-velen-3-8-m-8-8h-ep-lfm-dps/192734/
Contact Information: Ariana#1409 (bnet)

If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to contact me. Good Luck hunting.

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Hello!

I’m Fezz, the Guild and Raid Leader of on Garrosh-Horde. Nice to meet you!

We’re a raiding guild that has been together for over 9 years. Raids times are Wed+Thurs 8-11pm EST, with availability for all members to learn while keeping progression moving forward. We also do many other events outside of the progression grind!

Feel free to add me at Fezz#1430. Looking forward to hearing from you!