Experienced multiclass tank/melee dps player looking for raiding guild

Hopefully the title didn’t make me sound like too much of a pretentious prick but yeah as title implies i’ve tanked/dps’d on most classes at a relatively high level since Cata with BFA being the only xpac where I took a prolonged break (7 months to be exact). I have recently started gearing again with my warrior being the most relevant though still slightly behind in terms of gear. I would prefer to raid on warrior though as I said i’m very confident on any tank and just about any melee. If you have any questions feel free to add me Steele#1198. Thanks for taking the time.

I would post logs here but apparently you need to be a certain level on the forums to post links so i cant here. My logs are public however so you can just search me up on warcraft logs. (overall parses are gonna be low obv since im a solid 15-20 ilvls below most but my ilvl parses are pretty decent i think.)

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another dps. Also do an optional alt /community raid Saturday night, lots of fun!

Currently 8/8H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!