Experienced Healer looking to return

I am currently looking to come back to the game
I have years of raiding experience in all roles and in multiple games. I am looking to Heal but could be convinced to dps, I currently have priest and warlock in the 400ilvl area and am currently working on both.
I am looking to get back into raiding soon and seeing what is out there.
Availability 4pm pst and later any day

contact Apocylon#1274

Raid Experience

tBC
Kara - full clear
Gruul - full clear
Mags - full clear
ZA - Full Clear

Wrath
Naxx 10 and 25 - Full Clear
Ulduar 25 - all hard modes and clear up to yogg
Trial 25 - Full Clear and 2 on heroic
ICC 10 - Full Clear and 4 heroic

CATA
Bastion - Full Clear normal
BWD - Full Clear normal
Firelands - half clear
DS - Full clear and half heroic

Panda
Mogu 10 - Full Clear
Heart of Fear 10 - Full Clear
Terrace 10 - Full Clear
SOO - Full Clear 10 normal and heroic

WoD
Highmail - AOTC
BRF - full clear normal and clear heroic except furnace and blackhand
HFC - AOTC

Legion
Nightmare - AOTC
ToV - AOTC
Nighthold - AOTC and 3 mythic
Tomb - AOTC
Antorus - AOTC and 2 mythic

BFA
Uldir - 6/8 H
took a break after a guild fell apart here

Are you interested in raiding alliance on weekends sat/sun 7-10pm est? Also do you play disc priest?

Hi, Apopsicle!

We may be just the guild you are looking for! Hope you will check us out! To learn more, please visit our Guilded portal (guilded.gg/CraziesAgain) and/or see below.

Click for Recruitment Post!

We would be interested in chatting with you so hope you will reach out to our Recruitment Officer at BattleTag: mortality#11220 or Discord matt/alarius#8999.

Best of luck in your search; hope to see you soon!

Hey dude [Sap N Tap] is re-tooling to make the push back into mythic. We’ve taken a break from mid 8.1 until now and need raiders back. If you want to talk my B-net is Uther7052#1213 have a great day!

Apopsicle,

We’ve got an opening on our core raid team for a full time healer… and we’re currently missing a priest. We are an AOTC guild, so not sure if we’re what you’re looking for or not. Anyways, check my recruitment post if you get time, and contact me if you have questions or want to chat.

Hi!

Epitaph of suramar/draka is looking for actuve players who want to have fun and see content. We are a group of friends who have played for over 10 years together. Raid nights are friday and satuday 9pm est and we run mythics daily. If you have any questions please add me to battlenet Alikona#11551

Hope to hear from you soon! <3 .

I’m Aestyria with Warlords of Draino on Thrall

We are looking for more for our group two roster raid group. The group is for casual raiders and If you just don’t want to put the time into mythic raiding and just want to log on 5 hours a week and raid with a chill group to have FUN (it’s a game), then our group may be for you. Our group has achieved AoTC each tier and members of our group who later wish to upgrade to the Group One raiding team are welcome to apply to that group, and the times do not overlap. We do keys, PvP, and even sometimes do older content for achievements, transmog, etc. Also, it is a pretty large guild and there are usually many other good players online to do something with.

This is a good group for someone who just came back to the game and is looking to get back into raiding but doesn’t want to feel overwhelmed or pressured.

Raid time: Sunday and Monday from 8pm-10pm (Eastern, server time)
Invites at 7:30, must be in raid by 7:45. Cauldrons and feasts are provided.

Looking for:

Tank(s)
Any DPS
DPS with tank/heal off spec
Healers

We do screen applicants and you are welcome to trial with us (at raid time) before making any decisions. To be accepted, there are a few requirements:

You must be able to listen and talk in discord
You are willing to use addons - DBM/bigwigs, Weak Auras
You should be able to attend 90% of raids. With that being said we understand that real life happens and you will not be penalized for missing as long as we get a heads up
You have a good attitude and can tolerate progression wiping etc
400 item level

How to contact one of us:

Aestyria#3508 (Discord) or Aeoweyth#1961 (BNet)
Grimmmmm#4298 (Discord) or Grim#1195 (BNet)

Hope to hear from you!

Paintrain United (Area 52) - We raid up to Heroic, casual guild currently 7/8 normal Eternal Palace, prob finishing that up this week. We use a community for cross realmers from low pop servers to raid, currently have 5-6 people cross realming but are going to stop that next raid tier.

Guild info:
We only take 50 individuals, mains, no alts. This is so everyone always has a spot and no cliques are really made. Currently around 30 members towards that goal.

Raid times; Wed/Thu 8-10 EST
M+; Monday nights or whenever we have a willing group
Friday night bloodbath; Friday night PvP for fun.

We are all adults so understand RL concerns. We normally dual spec so we can fill multiple roles in the raid. We think of raid nights as our bowling nights.

Currently seeking Melee DPS with Tank OS and a Resto Druid Healer (full time). Our guild is not for everyone so I highly recommend raiding with us on trial basis on a Wednesday night.

Kendrickious#1349; ForTheHorde#119416; Kaahleesee#1339

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 5/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks; in need of a healer/off-healer and dps to fill out the raid team back to Mythic qty. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, or Anxiety

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Hi Apopsicle,

If willing to go alliance, check out our info.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Need a priest for mythic raiding

Scumbag Alley (A - Sargeras) is currently recruiting active players to join our Mythic raid team as we prepare for Eternal Palace. Our goal as a guild is to achieve Cutting Edge each raid tier while having fun at the same time. We enjoy pushing Mythic + keys, PvP, downing Mythic Raid content, and we play other games as well. Scumbag Alley formerly Coffee Oclock was established by close friends in Jan 2018.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST
Optional Raids: Tuesday 6:30 PM - 9:30 CST
Adhoc Alt Raids: Sundays

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 6/8 M
BoD: 9/9 N 9/9 H 9/9 M
EP: 8/8N 8/8H

We are looking for exceptional committed players!
Open Raid Slots:
Tank: 1 Co-Tank Spot Currently Avail
DPS ( Lock, Spriest)
Healers (Disc Priest, H Pally, MW)
also LF DPS that can flex heal if needed
Always open to other exceptional applicants!

Our expectation of our raiders:

Our raiders should come prepared knowing the boss fight/mechanics, gear should be enchanted/gemmed, and should have the necessary consumables (battle potions, runes etc.). We expect everyone to be online 20 minutes before raid, as we aim to pull the boss exactly at the raid start time. Above all else we expect people to behave in a non-toxic manner as our guild has a zero-tolerance policy on toxicity. Overall, we expect everyone to have a good time raiding as we progress through new content.

What you can expect from us:

The guild will provide for the raid flasks and food, you can also expect an active guild outside of raid times where players are constantly pushing Mythic Keys, Doing Island Expeditions, PVP and/or playing other games while in Discord. We believe to be a laid back and chill guild with a welcoming environment.

APPLY HERE: < goo.gl/forms/BQjgxgTI6ePm1sQD2 >

For more information on us you can contact the following players -

(Battlenet):

alexhk#1740
Aubert#1722
champstark#1756