Experienced group LF guild

I am leading a group of friends currently in BfA. We have each been playing WoW for a good while, on and off. I myself have been playing since BC. We decided to come back to WoW a couple months ago and plan on taking Shadowlands very seriously. We started our current venture by coming back and creating a guild to house ourselves with the plan on expanding. We are beginning to feel that we alone are not enough and none of us have the time to be GM or recruiter.

So, therefor we are looking to join a guild who would be willing to take us as a package of four RL friends. We have a few requirements, I’ll list them below. We are currently playing Horde on the Thrall server.

1.) We are looking for a “mature” group. We are all mostly in our 30s. We are not looking for a guild where we will have to watch our tongue, and where we can mostly cut loose and have fun, and by that I absolutely do not mean we’re toxic in any way. We’re just not keen on dealing with screaming kids who talk over raid instructions and such, been there.

2.) We would love to see an active/friendly guild. We have each been part of guilds in the past that had that family feel to it, where everyone went out and participated with one another and had fun. That is what we seek.

3.) We would also like the ability to earn a chance to raid with the guild. A couple of us work overnight shifts Mon-Thurs ET. So I understand that our avalibility probably would be odd, but we would still like the option. A Saturday- Sunday late night raid time would be optimal.

I can be reached on Discord @ UmbraPhantom#0440 with any comments or questions. We look forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Added! I am Thordin#7442

Bump it up

Hi Feardotrun, not sure if you are still looking but after reading your post I wanted to respond. We are Tom Sellecks Mustache on Thrall, an Adult Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild. The average age of our members is 35+ and as a general rule we require members to be at least 25.
We raid fairly early so our schedule might work for you and your friends. We don’t do earning a chance to raid, if you become a member and want to raid, you raid…(With minimum requirements).
Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up for a chat.
Good luck in your search.

**With Shadowlands looming on the horizon, Tom Sellecks Mustache (12/12N - 12/12H) a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more friends to join us. **

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.
TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

I came over from Alliance and another server, but the cost was so worth it! This is the most fun I have ever had in a guild. All I had to do was listen to them raid in Discord, and I knew I had found my home. Such a great community, there is always someone online, the people are friendly and helpful, and no one yells when you make a mistake.

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:

Tanks:
DPS with tank offspec
Heals
DPS with Heals off spec to fill if needed
DPS:
Shadow Priest - We have Zero (and they are looking promising in Shadowlands)
DK
DH
Monk
Hunters - We have a bunch (like weeds)
Druid - Feral/Boomkin, (Are they finally going to fix Feral?)
Shaman
Rogue
Warlock (Warlocks are looking quite OP)
Warrior - We have zero
Paladin
Mage - We have one?
Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9:15pm EST

What we are looking for from You:

We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)
We run Mythic +Monday’s (plus people run them during the week), Wednesday is Alt/casual raid night, Sunday we do Timewalking raids, Black Temple, Ulduar and now Firelands when they are up. During slow times between expansions, (Like now), we do things like achievement runs, for titles and mounts.

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.
We are an Adult only Guild and require our members to be at least 25 years old.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”

Hey Fear,

I added you on Disc if you’re still looking.
[H] <AOTCasual> - Fri/Sat 9pm-12am - LF Heal/DPS - #13 by Vallthaes-thrall it’s regarding this guild - Would love to have you guys either as Community members, or members of the raid team.

Bump it up baby