Experienced group LF guild

I am leading a group of friends currently in BfA. We have each been playing WoW for a good while, on and off. I myself have been playing since BC. We decided to come back to WoW a couple months ago and plan on taking Shadowlands very seriously. We started our current venture by coming back and creating a guild to house ourselves with the plan on expanding. We are beginning to feel that we alone are not enough and none of us have the time to be GM or recruiter.

So, therefor we are looking to join a guild who would be willing to take us as a package of four RL friends. We have a few requirements, I’ll list them below. We are currently playing Horde on the Thrall server.

1.) We are looking for a “mature” group. We are all mostly in our upper 20s-30s. We are not looking for a guild where we will have to watch our tongue, and where we can mostly cut loose and have fun.

2.) We would love to see an active/friendly guild. We have each been part of guilds in the past that had that family feel to it, where everyone went out and participated with one another and had fun. That is what we seek.

3.) We would also like the ability to raid with the guild. A couple of us work late night shifts Mon-Thurs ET. So I understand that our avalibility probably would be odd, but we would still like the option.

I can be reached on Discord @ UmbraPhantom#0440 with any comments or questions. We look forward to hearing from you!

Hi there,

I’d like to know more about your group composition and availability.

We might be a fit so long as not watching your mouth doesn’t include hate speech.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

We’re currently looking for ranged DPS and Healers for our team.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

I sent you a discord request!! :slight_smile:

Good evening mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you all join us! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

Hello! Mourning Shadows is a newer Horde guild formed on Thrall for Shadowlands. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. We have some folks that also pvp heavily, so BGs and Arena teams should be available. Raid will be Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are looking for another healer, and a couple more melee (esp if you can flex to tank occasionally) but all roles will be considered. There is no level requirement to join. For more information contact BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet.

I want you all! Check it out

Hiya Fèardotrun,

From your post, it sounds like D’vali would fit your group quite well. We are on the Dalaran server, Alliance side, but the requirements you are seeking we cover in spades. I have sent you a friend request on discord but will go ahead and drop our recruitment thread here for you to look over.

Was this reply intended to be for me or for the OP?

Hi there! If you guys are willing to make the switch to Alliance, add me on discord and lets chat. Dropping some guild info below as an intro! :slight_smile:

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS with Tank Off Spec

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Sent you a discord request (LadyPeebles#0310) so we can chat a bit more and see if my guild might be a good fit for you guys!

added ya. lets tall!

-tattedmatt#2836r

Hi there! If you guys are amenable to switching to Horde on Hyjal, you might want to consider < Wildheart >! We are also a group of long term WoW players, whose core has been playing together for the last three expacs. We are planning on raiding, pushing M+ keys, and doing rated PvP in Shadowlands, with plenty of laughs and whiskey to help us along!

We are super active and chatty, and have regular Discord video calls where we drink and hang together while doing old content, random bgs, or any other shenanigans.

Our current plan is to raid 8 PST (so 11 EST for you, and actually most of our guild) twice a week. On non raid nights people will be running a ton of other stuff to improve their gear, farm stuff for the bank, and generally just have fun together.

I sent you a friend request on Discord so if you wanna chat further I’d be happy to answer any questions for you, or even hop in a call with you and your friends to see if server transfer would be something you’d want to do!

Hit me up on Bnet if you don’t wanna do Discord, too :slight_smile:
Jobags#1177

Almost Awesome is an Alliance Raiding/M+ focused guild. If interest is there after we have cleared Heroic raids and we have a solid core, then yes, we may venture into Mythic difficulty.

We are looking for people to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands/Pre-Patch raiding and M+ content.

Raid Times:

We will be raiding Thurs/Fri 830-1130 PST

For more information feel free to contact Corrupt#11776.

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood might be a fit for y’all. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

I feel we should have a little chat.

1. We are primarily 30+, some of us in our 40s and 50s so you have the biological maturity at least. :slight_smile: We have a few 20s as well. Chat is uncensored, mostly. We try to keep religion and politics out of general chat, and certain topics (racist, sexist, sexual harassment, etc) are absolutely not tolerated.

2. Active and friendly - yes! You will not find a friendlier group around. :slight_smile: Seriously some great hilarious people here.

3. Of course. But your raid times might not be the most ideal. :slight_smile: We raid 9-11pm EST. But if you can jump in for an hour or so before work, that’s totally fine.

We also run M+ most nights. :slight_smile:

[Masochistic Tendencies] is a horde guild on Turalyon (EST). We are a laid back bunch of goofballs that like to have fun while killing internet dragons together.

Alykii#1736

/cheers

Depending on how late you’re working on Tues and Thurs and what your group consists of, we may be able to work with you. Hefty is a 5/12m guild on Area 52 that raids from 10pm-1am Tues and Thurs. We also have a 21+ age requirement, though most of us are in our 30’s and 40’s. We are currently open to all specs/classes except tanks so if you’re interested, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450 to talk further.

maybe Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894

I would be interested in talking to you. I’m assuming that is your bnet attached. I’m at work most nights, so you have discord by chance?

Hello feardotrun
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52