Experienced DK/Warlock LF Mythic Guild! 4/12M

Greetings Bone,

We are looking for a backup tank/Melee DPS. I know you posted after 8 but if you can make 7 work we would love to trial you.

Steel Dragon: 11/12H - Area52

Recruitment Needs:

• Ranged DPS
  • Elemental Shaman W/ Strong Resto OS
  • Holy Pally
  • 1-2 Melee DPS

Raid Schedule

• Tuesday ( 7-10PM EST )
  • Thursday ( 7-10PM EST )

Optional: Normal and alt runs on Friday/Saturday night.

Goals/History:
Our team is currently recruiting to finish up heroic NYA and move into mythic progression as quickly as possible. We are a semi-hardcore guild on a casual 2 night per week schedule, motivated to achieve AOTC in a timely manner and push as far as possible into mythic in the time provided. We have been raiding together since 2015 and have achieved AOTC each tier doing so. We strive to make sure all of our members are up to par on fights and their classes so no issues occur and hold back progression. Currently looking to expand our roster to 25 for heroic to insure a solid competitive roster for mythic progression.

Raid History:

Battle for Azeroth:

• 2/8M Uldir
  • 3/9M BoD
  • 2/2H CoS
  • 4/8M EP

All of our officer core has completed heroic and been aotc since 2015 and progressed further into mythic progression.

Legion Progression:

• 9/11 Mythic ATBT
  • 6/9 Mythic ToS
  • 5/10 Mythic Nighthold
  • 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
  • 4/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare

Our Expectations:

• High attendance (90%+)
  • Knowledge of your class, spec, and role
  • Prepared for raid every night Flask/Pots/Food/ Vantus Ruins( If Needed)
  • 450 ilvl / 70 minimum neck with rank 3 essences

Feast/Cauldron will be provided as we further progress. All are expected to come prepared.

10 minute break will happen halfway through raid at a good stopping point.

• Be prepared to continuosly keep pulling throughout the night (No AFK except during break or officer log checks will be tolerated as our time per week is limited).

Contacts:

• Recruitment/Healing Officer: Gypsì - Xstratik#11324
  • RL: Alarus - Alarus#1329

That sounds like such a good offer. I just would not make the times!

Still on the hunt =/

I appreciate all the interest but I am pretty firm on what I am looking for. Thanks for your time!

Red velvet is a moderately new guild with players from all different histories and experience. We are currently looking to push into mythic like a fat kid trying to get to the front of the lunch line. Primary needs A solid healer to compliment the bunch we have, range dps, and who could say no to a solid big boy BDK? Right now we have a solid 18 player base just looking to pick up another 4 or 5 to give us the 20 we need along with some depth in the roster. If interested pm me on discord at Bsiedel#4362

Forgot some information, we are on illidan and we raid Tuesday/Wednesday 8 pm central-11pm we’d love to have you. If you have any interest feel free to hit me up on discord

Hi ßöñè!

Safe Word (H) on Kilrogg is open for more DPS for our mythic team! We recently finished up AOTC and have started M Nya’Lotha, currently 3/12M (finished EP at 5/8 M). We raid Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am EST. We are working to be CE for the tier. Outside of raid, we have plenty of M+ players within your io range and others working to get there. We also have a moderate PvP-player presence.

Our main recruitment post here has more specific info about what we are looking for and what you can expect from us as a team:

++https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-recruiting-dps-for-mythic-raiding-4-8m/51755

Here’s our guild application link:

++https://tinyurl.com/y6t7xv6m

If you’re interested, if you could fill it out so we can get a better idea of what kind of player you are, that would be great!

My discord is Esaora#3578, bnet Lyra#11630. Hope to chat with you soon!

If you can do 3 night Alliance we might have a core spot open for you. Here’s our spam to consider:

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
Ny’alotha 3/12M, 13/12H, 11/12N
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Btag, Discord, or in game.

Recruiters:
Cero Discord: Cero#2814
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462
Luunae Btag: Luunae#11703

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139

1 Like

Not sure how becoming alliance would work out. Could be fun?

chEETo: 12/12H 3/12M - Illidan

Recruitment Needs:

Melee DPS
Any other role if you have exceptional logs

Raid Schedule

Tuesday ( 11PM-2AM EST )
Thursday ( 11PM-2AM EST )
Sunday ( 11PM-2AM EST )

Goals/History:
Our team is a new raid team that was put together fairly last minute by a small group of friends. Our goal for this tier is to get cutting edge and have a good foundation heading into Shadowlands. We think with the addition of a few more exceptional dps we can get it done.

Our Expectations:

High attendance (90%+)
Knowledge of your class, spec, and role

Feast/Cauldron will be provided as we further progress. All are expected to come prepared.

Be prepared to continuously keep pulling throughout the night (No AFK except during break or officer log checks will be tolerated as our time per week is limited).

Contacts:

Battle.net: Aydoxia#1120
Discord: Aydoxia#8334

1 Like

This may work. I sent a friend request so we can talk some!

Currently 9/12M , 12/12H [first week aotc], 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [US140] , 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 dk dps/blood flex, 1 fury war, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 bm hunter… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

All of our mythic raiders complete at least 1 15 key or higher per week for maximum mythic plus cache loot as well as maintain their neck and cloaks.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.^

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Considering a few offers but still nothing set in stone!

Still looking! Current guild and last guild with attendance issues kind of holding me back. I also need Tue-Thur after 6pm Mountain time. Two days a week, horde. Thanks! All info is updated!

< Diminishing Returns > on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old raiding guild who is faction changing to HORDE on 3/19/20. We are focused on end game content. We also enjoy pushing high keys and PVP.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est.

Progression:
NYA 5/12 Mythic
EP 7/8 Mythic

Currently recruiting for one position:

Tank Any

DPS Paly or ranged preferred

We have several flex players have room for 1 of the above listed.

I can be reached at my btag – MsGrimReaper#1894 or discord – MsGrim#5553

1 Like

Hello, Bone!

Posting on the off chance you decide you’ll come to alliance :]

Something Shiny is a 2 night Alliance guild on Cenarius. We are currently 3/12M progressing on Xanesh.
We raid Thursdays and Mondays 7pm-10pm PST with an optional alt run on Fridays.
Feel free to check out our forum post here.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask, feel free to message me on discord: Narec#8968. Hope to hear from you!

1 Like

What Server on Horde?

1 Like

Ghost runners would be happy to take you into the guild we are a fresh guild looking do to mythic content in BFA and Shadowlands. if you are interested. here is my Bnet Godentrix#1679 and my discord Godentrix/Nazgûul#0979

If you’re open to Alliance give us a look!

Raid Schedule: (EST)
Tuesday: 8:30pm-11:30pm
Thursday: 8:30pm-11:30pm
Wednesday (optional heroic/sell run) 8:30pm start time and is usually done within 2 hours or less

Recruitment
We are recruiting exceptional applicants of all classes and roles for MYTHIC PROGRESSION, with the ability to handle calls and criticism like an adult. Because your role may not be listed above does not mean we’re not recruiting that role. Being capable of playing multiple specs at a high level is encouraged and will give you an edge over other players who may not be able to.

Major Needs:
Warrior, Priest, Lock, Rogue,

Contact Us:

MagicPants#170683 - Battlenet
int#11562 - Battlenet
int#3028 - Discord (I am almost always available via Discord)

BFA Progress:
Uldir 5/8M - Run Thru - Darkspear
BoD 9/9M CE - Run Thru - Darkspear
EP 6/8M - Run Thru (Transferred mid tier to Sargeras)
NYA 5/12M - Ran Thru - Sargeras

History:

Previously known as Run Thru-Darkspear has transferred to Sargeras for 8.3 Mythic raiding. We lost people to classic and came over mid tier 8.2 where most of us achieved 6/8M EP. This guild was established at the launch of BFA and we are hungry to get another Cutting Edge this season. We are in search of strong players that play with dedication and a strategic mindset to help us move the guild forward.
As far as environment goes I would like to say we’re a pretty fun group to be around. Nobody likes to walk on eggshells the entirety of a raid night - but everybody also knows when to flip the switch and be serious. In the end we are all just a group of adults looking to have fun and down bosses at a reasonable pace.
Each progression raid night we provide cauldrons, a stack of personal food, pre pots, and healing potions. Our trial period is 2 weeks of which we would to bring you in on a Heroic clear/Mythic farm bosses and potentially being brought in for the current progression boss.

Any other questions/concerns please feel free to message me on discord.

Dalaran for now, could be revisited in the future but the horde pop has been growing here. I sent you a request.