Experienced DK LF Raiding Guild for SL

Hey all!

I will try to keep this short and sweet. DPS DK (likes to tank M+) looking for a guild moving into shadowlands. I was not super active during BFA on the mythic raid scene but in previous expansions I have been a CE player. I am looking to raid with a good group of player who have a strong community, as this will keep m around much more than how far current progression may be. I am looking for a new home in the World… of Warcraft…

I like to get to know my fellow raiders, and like others just to call my by my name, Frank! I work a pretty standard M-F schedule so I am consistent and punctual for raid times. I hold myself to a higher standard and like to look ahead to be prepared for encounters.

Please feel free to reach out to me on discord or btag.
Battletag- Pandemic#1191
Discord- All Beef Frank#9565

We are looking for a slapper DPS DK! If you like what you see below hit us up! Thanks!

The Chuds is a newly formed guild on Mal’Ganis - Horde - NA that is Cutting Edge Mythic Raiding focused. This guild was formed on the basis of friends wanting to play with friends, own every tier, and chill out a bit when progression is finished. We are seeking more friends to help us build a stable roster for Shadowlands.

Our roster is fairly tight knit and consists of players with multiple tiers of Cutting Edge experience as well as US Top 50 - 150 experience in BFA and previous expansions. We understand the commitment it takes to achieve our goals of getting CE fairly quickly and not wasting our time. We also understand that if everyone is having fun, everyone will play better and want to show up to play. Excessively toxic attitudes will have a zero tolerance policy, no matter how good a player is. We aim to have a competitive but very positive raiding atmosphere.

Currently Seeking:
Brewmaster
Disc/MW/Druid Healer
Demon Hunter
any exceptional player

Progression Schedule
Tuesday - Thursday 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST - 9 Hr Week

Farm Schedule
Tuesday & Wednesday 8:00PM - 11PM CST - 6 Hr Week

We raid on a fairly light schedule and cut back after progression, so commitment to these raid times is absolutely mandatory. We do understand that real life happens sometimes.

discord.gg/ZVnvMsQ - Apply Here

Recruitment Contact: Joschmo GM/RL Or Dip Officer

Bnet:Joschmo#1659, Dip#11700

Discord:Joschmo#6420, Dip#6249

Aggression is a guild that originated out of Classic WoW that focused on competitive speed running. Now we’re moving over to retail with a handful of our Mythic experienced players to push for Cutting Edge all throughout Shadowlands .

The current raid days are, Tuesday/Thursday 8-11:30EST (7-10:30 Server) . The guild may do off day raids throughout the week, but that has yet to be figured out.

With the goal of pushing for CE there is high expectations, the usual standards apply:

• Full Consumables
  • Attendance
  • Performance
  • Preparation

We expect everyone to show up prepared for the encounters and perform to the best of their abilities and to also raid in optimal specs.

Raiding will be a huge part in what the guild strives to succeed in, but we’d also like to put a lot of effort into pushing high Mythic+ Keystones as well. Lots of us look forward to the upcoming dungeons and changes made to Mythic+ and look forward to pushing some high keys come Shadowlands.

As it stands, most roles are being accepted:

• Tank (Brew/Pally/DK pref)
  • Healers (Disc/MW/RestoSham pref)
  • Ranged DPS (Locks/Mages/Spriest)
  • Melee DPS (DK/DH)

If we’ve peaked your interest, please feel free to contact us on Discord @ Swayv#9273 or Marko#4014 for any questions you may have, experience, role, etc.

Thanks for taking the time to check out out

Hey there, we might be a good home for you. Check out the info below.

Mal’Ganis-US 12/12 M Ny’alotha - Cutting Edge

Reformed halfway through 8.3 with the goal of obtaining CE, is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild with the goal of Cutting Edge every tier now recruiting for Shadowlands and Castle Nathria.

Raid Times
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST

What are we looking for?
We are looking for players who not only know how to play their class, but are also constantly keeping up to date with the latest changes and are looking to improve. At the end of the day this is a hobby for us and we want people who like the game enough to study up on their class and fights etc.

Be able to take reasonable criticism and feedback and remember we are all here to have fun, kill bosses, and get loot.

A non-toxic and drama free guildie is always more than welcome.

Shredoflight (GM):
-Discord: Shredoflight#1298
-BNet: Shredoflight#1470

Slice (Recruitment Officer):
-Discord: slice#8450
-BNet: slice#1755