Experienced CE Player LF Guild

Hello, i am looking for a fun and professional CE guild. Specifically, i am looking for something stable and drama free.
Current 3 week logs:
-warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kiljaeden/knuckz-
Neck level: 74
Lego Cape: Rank 6
A little about my raiding history:
I main raided in AK now known as Arathian Knights on Hyjal which is a sub top 10 US guild. I raided with them for years and eventually had to step down as MDPS lead because I could no longer raid 20+ hour weeks. (Logs below)

-warcraftlogs.com/character/us/hyjal/trapkeks?zone=17&new=true#zone=13&difficulty=4-

After AK myself and my raid leader took our alts to Resistance US ~200 to help them in Antorus. Since I no longer was main raiding in AK I actually enjoyed the new climate and less raiding hours and ended up staying. I became an officer in the guild and did recruitment and raid lead progression. (Logs below)

-warcraftlogs.com/character/id/34208416?zone=17&new=true#difficulty=4-

I ended up leaving Resistance when their guild leader stepped down (after progression/CE achieved) and I joined Warpath-Illidan US sub 50 for the rest of the tier as a Mistweaver monk/Frost DK. After that, I ended up taking a break for the majority of BOA and just came back about a month ago with only having 3 resets on my DH currently.
I enjoy Mythic plus and was ranked sub 50th in the world on my rogue during Legion. Would like to get into a key pushing group and I also enjoy helping guildies with keys.I tend to play every single day that I can. Roughly, a minimum of 4 hours a day. I generally don’t raid log unless I have plans (I actually enjoy all aspects of the game).

Additionally I have a Holy Paladin that is current in 8.3 and I also can gear a toon/spec if the guild has immediate needs for 8.3 (future discussion required).

I can be reached in-game at Knucks#11378 or on Discord at Knucks#5465

Good morning and GL!

Hello Knuckz,

Tyrannical is a 2-day alliance guild on Stormrage that raids 8-11 pm EST on Tues and Wed. We are 8/8 M and have achieved CE for the last 4 consecutive raid tiers. As a semi-hardcore guild we seek to balance both raider competence and a friendly, social atmosphere. In addition to raiding, many of our members push high M+ keys and several are active in PvP.

Applicants are encouraged to have had previous Cutting Edge or high-level raiding experience in some previous raid tier. For applications - please apply at:

~https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJqI4pNUoQB9PwKxZ8QdJxr0_-IOvDTFBNHlWXpkf8Mk25jA/viewform

Contact the following officers for more information:

• Zoral#1611
  • Vingh#1281

Hope to hear from you soon

1 Like

8.3 dailies are endless I hear

Bump bump bump.

Bump again!

Bumping post ^^

Bumping for my mate

Hey there! Perhaps we can interest you as we’re very familiar with the Hyjal guilds you mention.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 8/8 M AEP (US 156 WP), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team. We’ve done several full reclears and are looking to push forward into the new raid.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

1 Like

Hyjal is one of the best servers horde NA

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M recruiting for 8.3

Guild
We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After 2 month into the tier, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A
  • If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.
  • Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts
If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420
Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.
Asagami : Sasha#12635

1 Like

Bump bump bump it up

If you’re willing to faction change, give us a look :slight_smile: [A]6/10M, 10/10H, 8-11pm PST 3 Nights LF DPS and H Pal

1 Like

Definitely will consider any good guild regardless of faction!

Baby bump bump bump.

What that man said ^

Sargeras Rejects is a Mythic raid team that’s looking for new members to add to our core team. We are currently coming back from a break since classic All exceptional players are encouraged to contact an officer. ( Angelmichael, Pallyforeva, Snuggles)

Sargeras Rejects is a mythic progression raiding guild on Alliance side. We are currently looking for players who want to progress and get things done in mythic. Is a friendly community based around real teamwork, and determination.

Raid Team

Our raid times are as followed:

Weekday Raid Team (2 Day)
Sun 7:00-10:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Thurs 7:00-10:00 pm Central Time (Cst)

Progression:
Currently: 8/8N, 8/8H, 3/8M (Before Classic)
CoS: 2/2N, 2/2H, 0/2M
BoD: 9/9N, 7/9H, 5/9M
Uldir: 8/8N, 8/8H, 7/8M

Current Needs
Currently, we are looking for excellent players to round out our roster.

Tank
Monk: Open
Paladin: Open
Warrior: Open
Deathknight: Open
Druid: Open
Demon Hunter: Open

Melee Dps
Monk: Open
Paladin: Closed
Warrior: Open
Deathknight: Open
Demon Hunter: Open
Shaman: Open
Rogue: Open

Ranged DPS
Priest: Open
Mage: Open
Warlock: Open
Priest: Open
Shaman: Open
Hunter: Open

If your class/spec is not listed above it does not mean we will not consider your application. If you believe that your skill set will rival or surpass those currently on our raid team please feel free to submit an application.

What We Expect

Attendance
When joining our team with the intention of progressions raiding we expect everyone to show up for all raids on time and hold at least a 90% attendance rate. We understand life happens, and all we ask is that you give advance notice if you are able to.

Expectations
A player who is committed to operating as part of a team, and someone who is given a role and executes this role. Someone who has the mindset when preforming these tasks within raid makes the rest of the team better, and thus helping down bosses. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn, and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress through heroic modes, and having members who embrace, as well as, learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

What you can expect from us

• An officer core that is dedicated to the well-being of the guild, and its members.
  • A core group of players that are focused on progression, and dedicated to each other, and the guild.
  • A group of people that enjoy each other, as well as, the game.

Sargeras Rejects – Sargeras-US raid times are (all times server EST)
Sun 7-10 pm
Thurs 7-10 pm

Questions in game may be referred to Angelmichael/ Snuggles/ Pallyforeva

Alternatively - You can add me on real-ID at Angelmichael#1552

Thank you for your time, and consideration.
Sargeras Reject’s GM - Snuggles
Officers - Angelmichael / Pallyforeva

Hello Knuckz,

I am recruiting for <Surrendering IRL> on Mal’Ganis. You seem like you would be a good fit for us moving forward and would highly encourage you to fill out an application at: guilded.gg/r/AdYEYVMQjd?i=xAYwXzod

Mention that Jordone recruited you, might help you out a bit :wink:

About us:

Our goal is to get cutting edge for every raid tier with only 6 progression raid hours. We take a calculated but laid back approach to mythic raiding. We place a premium on finding people who can execute their class and fights mechanically while understanding the value of being able to just have fun raiding. We are not a grind it out, senseless chain pull for rng type of guild. Most of our kills are well below the average pull count for first kill. We will take the time to identify and adjust to fix issues during raid.

Who are we looking for:

Consistent players who are looking to clear mythic raids while relaxing and having fun both in and out of raids and the game. Willingness to maximize raid effectiveness and look for ways to constantly improve are crucial to being able to progress at a consistent rate.

When do we raid:

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday progression nights from 9p-12a CST (server time).

Requirements to raid:

• High attendance

• Researching strategies before the raid

• Appropriate consumables for your role

• Ability to quickly implement changes specified by raid leaders

• Voice chat (Discord)

Contacts:

• Brongon#1270

I look forward to hopefully raiding with you in the near future, and if not, good luck finding the perfect home for you!

Jordone

Bump baby bump

Just visiting! goodluck