Experienced and skilled DPSer looking for 1am EST or later start time for shadowlands. Any day or faction

I’m a returning player, I haven’t raided seriously since the start of Mists where I raided in a top 20 US guild, but I’m wanting to make a return and I think the start of an expansion is a great time to do it. I have a few classes at around 450-460ilvl but I didn’t really do anything in BFA. I am confident on all melee classes and specs, and confident on all ranged classes and specs but I’d prefer not to play mage or shadowpriest. I am currently leaning towards enh shaman or DK, but I can literally play anything, and at a top level. I am 100% confident in my ability to preform at a high level on all dps classes and spec.

I’ve been playing since TBC where I cleared sunwell, I raided quite a bit in WoTLK pretty much only not killing HLK where we decided to call it. Didn’t play a lot in cata but in Mists I got a few top 20 US kills before I had to quit raiding as it was my senior year in college and responsibilities piled on.

I know I’m a bit of an unknown because I have no current logs proving that I am a skilled player and no gear to go out and get those logs. But as a raider I always show up to raids on time and ready to go. I’m a consistent player, I rarely ever mess up mechanics. I know how to maximize my dps and I pick things up very quickly. If there’s something to learn I’ll have learned within a pull or 2 or i’ll have it looked up before raid. I’m also a pretty fun person to have around in a social setting, I’m usually pretty social and fun.

i’m looking for a guild that starts at or after 1am EST, any day works for me, any amount of days as well, horde or alliance, doesn’t matter, server doesn’t matter but my ping on oceanic is like 200 so that’s gonna be a no go for me. Thanks a bunch for reading (if you actually do) and I look forward to applying to your guild!

Not sure how late you’re willing to raid [H] Hyjal <Sigh> Late night 10/10N 9/10H LFM A little run down of our group. My btag is on there, hope to hear from you

How does 9am to 1pm est on Saturday morning work