Experience Event / Pre -patch

Two weeks after TBC.

2 Likes

A few weeks before prepatch until launch, lasting 6-8 weeks total, that’s all the info we got.

You just pulled that out of your back pocket, Blizz said anywhere between 2-8 weeks.

They experience event? they said 6-8 weeks.

Prepatch they said 2-8 weeks

4 Likes

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood.

Their wording puts prepatch at what… around 3 to 5 weeks?

I would be shocked if it is longer than 3 weeks which is what I’m 95% certain we’ll get.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if we only got around 6 weeks of xp buff, gotta sell them boosts right? Can’t have too many people level easy.

2 Likes

I’m 95% certain you’re wrong.

Oh, no!

Whatever shall I do?

The Joyous Journeys event will be the 6-8 weeks prior to Release:

They’ve also said that Pre-Patch will be 2-6 weeks, and people are expecting 4:

So assuming the Pre-Patch is 4 weeks, there’ll be 2-4 weeks of XP, then 4 weeks of Pre-Patch, before release. Which means we have at least 2 weeks after they start the XP buff before we hit Pre-Patch, and they haven’t done it yet.

Have you ever tried being right for a change?

2 Likes

They haven’t given an actual date but the way they’re talking especially with fresh servers there’s no inject they can get away with a 2 week pre patch.

What I hope personally I’m hoping a month at the very least a month to 2 months prepatch So 30 days at least to 60 days.

And I don’t know if they’re going to do that but they do agree that 2 weeks is way too short so The only thing we know for sure No less than 2 weeks no longer than 6 and when you know the experience event is going to be at least 6 to 8 weeks.

roo!

/10char

Would a hug help, friend?

2 Likes

I honestly wish they’d release the XP event early. It’d be nice to level my alts with.

3 Likes

You’ll probably do that wrong, too.

1 Like

The exp event should be going on right now and taking advantage of peoples summer vacations and pulling people back into the game but no.

2 Likes

probably next week or the week after

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.