Experience but casual player looking for a new home

Hunter main, but have played most classes. Started in vanilla, raided pretty hardcore throughout BC, WOTLK, Cata, MOP and some of WOD. I took a break about half way though WOD and only leveled my main to max level in Legion. Currently my main is 241 I level, I have been running LFR. I have a warrior that is 57 and one of every class (classes that were available in MOP) at a minimum of 33. All were leveled to max level BC - MOP so I have a pretty good understanding of most classes.
I am still in the same guild I was in since wrath but I am the only one left and I’d like to find a more active home. I don’t know that I have the time to commit to a permanent raid spot but I am skilled enough to be a back up when needed. I am really just looking for a no drama group to run mythic dungeons, and occasionally raid with. I have no desire to be a raid leader but love to help out. I work in public safety and predominantly play from work in the afternoon/evening (Arizona time) between calls which means I do run the risk of having to leave the game when the tones go off. I get to play from home occasionally however I have a family and we are pretty busy with sports and real life so it is not very often.
Socially I have a good sense of humor, I’m pretty no nonsense, work well under pressure and drama free. I enjoy the social aspect of the wow community as much as I like the game. If you think I might be a good fit for your group please feel free to hit me up. I am currently on Proudmore (PVE) server but started on Crushridge (PVP) and am willing to server xfer as needed. I have never been on a RP server so I have no experience on how that works.

1 Like

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you

Hey Flea! If you are interested in a new guild and being patient while we build the community I’d love to have a chat with you. I’ll leave our post below feel free to add us on discord and come chat for a few minutes!

Genesis is a newly formed Alliance guild on Stormrage created by a small group of like-minded friends. We are creating a guild where members will cooperate to achieve goals while having fun. We are currently seeking founding members as we prepare to raid heroic Sepulcher. We plan to be fully operational for Dragonflight. This is an exciting opportunity to join at the ground level.

Raid Schedule: Tu & Wed 10pm-12:30am EST

Priorities:

• Grow an inclusive community where we can play games and have fun together
  • Growing friendships over progression and winning
  • Prepare for progression of AOTC in the first months of Dragonflight
  • Some Mythic raiding progression if people are interested

Culture:

• Middle aged adults with jobs and families
  • People who want to play video games to relax and have fun
  • Still want to be successful and achieve some progress
  • Teach each other and learn together to become effective players of your class(es) & role(s)

Social Agreement:

• Remember we are all here to have fun while winning
  • No drama or fighting
  • Respect for hierarchy of guild roles and leadership
  • Respect for diversity and inclusion

Raider Expectations:

• Strive for maximum attendance
  • Show up on time for raids
  • Be prepared for raids (consumables, enchants, etc)
  • Preliminary research of fights if you haven’t seen them before (videos will be shared)

Loot Distribution:

• Tradable items will be distributed by Loot Council:
  • Loot will be distributed based on officers’ opinion of what helps us progress
  • Attendance and performance will be taken into account
  • Personal loot for farm / alt runs

For more info or to apply, please contact:
Subst#5741 (Discord)
damdifino#5943 (Discord)

Hey Fleabaggins!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hey man,

Come check us out:

Feel free to hit me up :wink:

Hey if you are still looking for a guild message me on discord SnackPack#6517

Hi Fleabaggins!

I would love to chat with you about my guild and community Found a Green Quest. If you’re interested, please reach out!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested
Discord @ Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord @nightraven2015
Battle.net DrDruid#1335

Hey Flea,

My new, social guild “The Legal Bananas” is on Stormrage (alliance) & is always looking for more friends to come chat with us & have some fun! We’re an 18+, lgbtq friendly guild. We run mythics on Mondays, we’re going to start raiding in July (prob normal only) & we run fun runs (tmog runs) on Saturday evenings. Typically there are people in voice chat. Trying to keep active members in the guild/discord cause I really don’t want the guild to become a parking lot for peoples alts they never log onto! If interested in learning more, please DM on discord: FluffyPanda#6738 :heart:

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hiya! Here’s my generic guild spam. Feel free to add me in game if you want to run some keys or something to try us out!

Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We are currently taking a break from raiding to restructure due to a lot of our members experience RL and burnout. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm EST and have an alt raid on Fridays. We are currently 11/11N and 8/11H. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. We are a very social and active guild. All are welcome!

Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gehena in game or btag Kayla#1755 or Chastely#1336 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!