Expecting Prot nerf in PvP

Prot damage is way off the charts. It’s beyond sensible. Top this off with their ultimate survivability, this spec is almost guaranteed to be nerfed eventually and rightfully so. This spec needs a massive nerf and quickly.

You’re posting as a druid so I’m going to take it you play druid. You should pretty easily kill prot warriors: you have bleeds if feral, magical as balance, self sustain with talents, kiting potential out the whazoo.

Prot shouldn’t even be on your top 10 list of specs to be afraid of.

1 Like

Where did my Prot War touch you that made you feel bad? I thought it was consent since you Qued for it. :wink: :rofl:

Their damage is fine and they have a Dps build aka Glad stance that does competitive damage.

Idk who you are but if a prot warrior is able to do “competitive damage” in PvP, it’s already way overtuned.

Ignoring the fact that Prot War is unkillable, damage could be mediocre but yet enough to outlast any fight with ease, give or take certain classes.

Wrong. Prot War in most expansions has done competitive damage and they needed buffs. They should have great kill pressure and Aoe dmg. That is why I play Prot to do big damage.

Prot hasn’t been great in PvP since WoD so let them have some fun. I only play this game to PvP as Prot.

Nothing is unkillable. Locks are tankier. DH and DK are really strong.

Again where did the Prot touch you that triggered you so wrongly?

1 Like

Lol we take 50 percent nerf to dmg in pvp and many of our abilties are severly gimped. Ignore pain is useless our only real heal is impending victory.

I have been pvping as prot since arms was dumpstered and i promise you prot is not outshining DH, Locks, evokers and a host of others.

Lastly you prob got your rear end handed to you by a skilled gladiator war (prot in pvp) and deleted by a SS or SC.

1 Like

Funny joke

2 Likes

until you realize that prots take 50% increased damage in rated pvp, and with 2 competent dps focusing you, you get blown out of the water in seconds outside of defensive cds.