Exp'd Returning Resto Sham LF EST on a West Coast server (5:00pm-11:00pm EST)

Hey there, I’m looking to return to the game if I’m able to find a suitable guild. I mained a Resto Sham during Uldir & BoDA. I can provide logs from them if requested (80th-95th percentiles on most).

I’ve raided Mythic (old Heroic) since Wrath. My experience this expansion is 7/8M Uldir, 6/9M BoDA (Mekka down to 1%), and I raided briefly in EP (4/8M).

I’m looking for a guild that raids preferably two nights a week, but I’d be open to three, between 2:00pm-8:00pm PST (5:00pm-11:00pm EST) any day. I will only consider a West Coast server. Prefer to stay Alliance, but open to Horde for the right guild.

Hey! Pristine Mafia is a social AOTC guild on Dalaran [A] that is looking to start M Ny’alotha! We raid Saturdays and Mondays at 8 pm-10:30 pm EST, and do keys and other events when not raiding. We’d love to have you! Feel free to message me at Kassuvea#5855 on Discord

Thank you for the response, I’m preferably looking for a guild that is already into Mythic though.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. Proudmoore is a West Coast server so that meets your needs there :slight_smile: We do raid 3 days a week, but if you can only make 2 that is ok!

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also contact our Recruitment Assistant Office at BNet Cream#12352 or Discord (Crm) Seph/Naataria#1025 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: