Expanding before Expansion

Hope everyone is well.

I’m Tanahrok over at Redwood Tribe. Soon to be relabeled “Redwood Tribes”. After changes we have seen in not just the game as well as rousing success in Classic. We here at Redwood have not been sitting on our thumbs. We have been taking a hard look at how we can grow with the game.

What is our goal?

Before our roots were into Tauren lore and role play. But we found in classic we can take that and expand ourselves to include other races.

Does this mean we are open to all races?

No it does not. Our goal is to focus on a tribal aspect of the horde by expanding our invite to the orcs, trolls and vulperans. (Pandas are still a debated topic)

How will this work?

Before we left all decisions to the likes of Chieftain Abrahof (current) or others part of the small council of 3.

Now we will operate with a council of 4 with a high chieftain as figure head. Each race will have a representative on the council. Each council member can have up to 3 or 4 officers under them.

The role of these members is to focus on individual racial rp / events. That allows for lower ranked officers to be able to organize groups for raiding, PvP or other in game type events. Where as before we all just shouldered that on to 1 or 2 active members before.

How will this affect RP on Emerald Dream?

Our hope is with a much wider structure that we can focus on building up more of the rp on Emerald dream while not becoming a PvP bro potato guild.

This coupled with this servers desire for storied PvP events. We hope to bring something rather than just being background noise.

What does this entail for me?

We will be doing interviews for officer roles for the initial council members. If you want to apply for a specific position. Please make it known. All inquiries should be sent to discord. Private message me at Troy#8249

Current positions open:

Tauren - Taken

Orc

Troll - Taken

Vulperan - taken

Thank you for your time and Good Journey

11 Likes

Bump for the Tribes.

1 Like

I’m excited to see what comes of this change! It’ll be odd seeing new races under the Redwood banner.

2 Likes

Hail Tanahrok!

Such a great idea. I highly recommend checking out the Redwood Tribe. One of the oldest, most stable and welcoming, friendly, guilds on ED EVER!

FOR THE HERD!

3 Likes

We are still looking for an Orc councilor… our new Troll, Shu’halo, and Vulperan councilors are bringing some events to ED Horde side already. But we would love to have all the councilors set before 9.0.

2 Likes

Just a reminder to all you Azerothians to eat chicken and not beef. Bippity boppity bump!

2 Likes

Getting hyped for all the new adventures… and taking a look at how the various Tribe members have re-adorned their characters, including my mate.

Come check out Redwood’s little Hearthglen house at Hallow’s End on Saturday the 24th!

2 Likes