Expand beard options to lady dwarves / dark Iron dwarves

I’m procrastinating

Batman knows that beards on female non dwarves is silly.

1 Like

There’s always room for more customizations, beards on all races for all women would fit this topic but there’s all kinds of representation options that could be added for the benefit of all.

2 Likes

You get his name out of yo mouth.

3 Likes

Everyone should have beards. Speaking of comics. Marvel had a universe where everyone had beards. EVERYONE! Even robots.

I’m trying to figure out how to get drop box to work between my pc and tablet and may just use google drive instead.

If you already have a Google account, it might be easier.

1 Like

I do and I use it for a lot of different things anyway so I may just do that.

geez not asking for much are you.

But only one of them can have beards or other characteristics.

I don’t want anything, but if people want to have traditionally masculine or feminine features on the opposite body type, I won’t tell them no.

It’s just Earthen now, but expanding it to regular dwarves and Dark Iron would be a great start.

2 Likes

Batman never said such a thing and I read comics. I have since the 90s.

Correction, room for customizations that make sense and are common

Should have been a thing years ago, in my opinion. WoW’s dwarves have always been noticeably inspired in many ways by Tolkien’s dwarves - and lady dwarves in Tolkien’s world also have beards, enough to be indistinguishable from the men sometimes!

3 Likes

I ran out of likes but I agree. Like I said there was an old quest before cata that made reference to bearded lady dwarves as well.

2 Likes

Honey, everyone is enjoying your meltdown. LOL

4 Likes

I’m not your honey, friend

2 Likes

They aren’t your fwend, guy

3 Likes

Ive liked it on your behalf :slight_smile:

Fwend UwU?

Tank yous! :smiley:

1 Like

I said yes to all dwarves…