Expand beard options to lady dwarves / dark Iron dwarves

So you’re cool with making it easy to block something you don’t like?

Hmmmm, how interesting

3 Likes

Yes it’s a fantasy game where we all play pretend and wanting equal representation to represent ourselves in whatever way isn’t a bad thing, you don’t have to use beards on women characters if you don’t wanna but it doesn’t entitle you to try to make others feel bad for wanting it or asking for it.

7 Likes

Oh dooo go on

No. And not because women and beards, since women can grow a presentable stash’. Because it’s WoW not Lord of the Rings and I don’t like it when people try to turn other fantasy games into that specific fantasy series.

2 Likes

Going from “how about beards for all lady dwarves” to “lactating Garrosh” is in no way, shape or form logical. It’s you trolling.

Go home, T. You’re drunk.

5 Likes

If I don’t who will???

Shame needs to be brought back, and brought back hard.

2 Likes

Girl beards. Floofy and fabulous.

5 Likes

“I hate it when people try to turn this fantasy series completely based on the foundation of Lord of the rings into lord of the rings”

What’s the phrase T?

“Honk honk”?

4 Likes

I know it’s rare we agree on stuff but seriously, I can’t believe he’d dig that hole that deep then well keep digging it.

1 Like

We’re trying but you’re still complaining about scenarios you made up

2 Likes

What you call an “amalgamation” is some people’s real body type.

I mean if you go from a to z without the rest of the alphabet, any conversation will look insane.

1 Like

And we’re all shaming you for bringing up all this stuff in the first place. Especially for lactating Garrosh.

3 Likes

Shame for what have different biology make up and being different from others, our differences are what makes us all beautiful and unique.

3 Likes

Give me a link to a roid bro with milk bubbles.

/Not really

1 Like

I like Garrosh, a lot

Even I find that depiction of him to be pretty weird

1 Like

Oh man, I got a Sendryn heart. That like 10 normie hearts

1 Like

i think we can atleast all agree that Tahonto makes really good points here.

2 Likes

Yeah sure in real life…

This is a fantasy game, not a PC utopia simulator

Yeah, those are rare. Cherish them while you can.

1 Like