Exp mage jst coming back from break

changed my mind

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting in preparation for 8.2! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9H 1/9M 2/2H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

DPS/Heals in preparation for 8.2. Core spots available. In need of dependable DPS.

M+ Players, priority on healers.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Color Blind - 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 4/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798

3. Raid 3 - 1/9M BoD (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Raid 4 - 1/9M BoD (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 9/9M BoD (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hey Tibzdtf!
If you’re still looking for a guild than Caesars Ultimate Legion might be what you’re looking for. Were a newly formed guild on Stormrage and are currently in the process of building up out raid team for the Eternal Palace Raid. We are a late-night raiding guild that will run on weekends. Our raid times will be from 12am to 3am EST on Friday and Saturday. We are a guild that it willing to help you learn and grow your skill within the raiding scene of World of Warcraft. Our raid team is compromised of many friendly people willing to lend a hand in helping you gear up or any other activity. While raiding will be our main focus we will also be pushing Mythic keys each week and run some rated PvP.
If you have any further questions please contact our officers Lifemadeeasy and Locksten at Bnet: LifeMade3asy#1914 and Boomstenlaka#1785 or at Discord: LifeMade3asy#1360 and Boomstenlaka#9096

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

We will also have a guild for WoW Classic! :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

We might be a bit on the more casual side than you are, but we are recruiting. In my older age I definitely make my share of repeat mistakes, but we have fun and strive to go as far as we can go each expansion. Feel free to add me to battlenet if you wish to talk more. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion, but do not stress if we don’t clear all the way. We prefer to just have fun.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We have recently added a Saturday raid every other week along with Sunday. We are currently 2/2N 7/9H and raid with an average of 15 raiders consistently each week. (EP starts Sunday)

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a hybrid class that can DPS/Tank to help fill in as a tank for raids and Mythic plus on occasion.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Bump, lf a guild currently progressing through EP

(Dauntless) is a normal/heroic raid guild LF more dps to join our raid team. Each patch and expansion we clear the most current content normal and heroic raids out. We are currently progressing through the eternal palace raid.
Raid nights are tues weds thurs at 10pm est.
We are a fun laid back raid group that is dedicated and talented. We acheive the “ahead of the curve” raid acheivement for each raid. Feel free to add me twisted#1245 or message me on my main ganjia on thorium brotherhood server.