Exp Ele Shaman LF late night EST AOTC

Hello! I’m a CE/HoF experienced raider coming back to the game. I push a ton of M+ content and am looking to get back into raiding without the hardcore requirements from my past. A mythic raiding guild with AOTC in mind and something late night for EST, pref something starting at 8pm EST or later. Staying on A52 would be a huge +. Let me know what questions you’d have for me! I can give my discord and battlenet upon request.

I am starting a one night a week raid focused on AoTC/Gearing. It is a sunday raid starting at 7PM MTN. Please feel free to reach out or check out my post!

([NA]Aotc Andys one day a week raiding guild Sun 7-10PM MTN - #3 by Bingusbonkus-illidan)))

123 hoopdie

whats up!

soo seems like we may be a little more chill/ laid back in teh raid department then you are looking for but would love your experience as we run through norm and then establish an aotc heroic raid team

as far as M+ there are several people looking to push high keys and stuff so seems like there is a good crew already for this (personally new to M+ so excited to jump on the train)
here is the guild post
hope to see ya around best of luck in your search

TRYHARDISH - New Guild looking for new friends! (and a few raiders) - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

hello darkness